Sculpting and paint tests

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squid_squires

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Stuff I've been working on while filming season 2 of Frontier, go watch season one on Netflix! Or Crave tv if your in Canada
IMG_2870.jpg

Very nice!

I would love a "Capt. Miller" painted sculpt for my DML figure. What is strange is that the three Hanks sculpts appear to be getting heavier from left to right. Is that just the camera or did you sculpt three different versions?

Very nice!

I would love a "Capt. Miller" painted sculpt for my DML figure. What is strange is that the three Hanks sculpts appear to be getting heavier from left to right. Is that just the camera or did you sculpt three different versions?

It's the camera angle and the angels of the sculpts. I'm hoping to finish them specifically today once my daughter is in daycare, I'll post a better pic then

IMG_2901.jpg
Messing around with the revenant head I made, the eyes are annoying me trying to get that same blue and look from the DVD cover but I actually used the same dirt and blood his makeup artist used during the film to colour the bruising cuts and dirt. Debating adding snow and frost

Back