Sculpting A Galaxy: Limited Edition... SUPER DEAL at Deep Discount!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh just got this monster!!! Gonna take my sweet time checkingctuis out at home again. The parts are not even made of plastic but possibly clay an hence the weight and leack of details in the shape and paint but I guess just bar has been set too high by HT. Still this is going to be. Nice piece in my collection so gotto fid a nice space for it. The deathstar pieces are going to make a base of my Koto X-Wing
:borg:

Seriously!?!!?! :thud:

I wonder what Ill's gonna say :lol

_226656784.jpg

:lol

OK this thing is so worth $100 (not so sure about U$400 though)
I figure I refresh everyone's memory quickly here
swsag01.jpg

swsag03.jpg

swsag04.jpg

swsag05.jpg

swsag06.jpg

swsag07.jpg

swsag08.jpg

Oh how I wish I can afford the MF :( (not you MaulFan)
:borg:

Last edited:
It might pop up again for cheap on Amazon... just keep checking. You can also still get it for $127 delivered at buy.com.

I paid for mine on the 18th August and it arrived today to Australia. Paid $96.08 plus $25.98 delivery from Amazon. The set is so heavy, amazing value and cheap shipping I thought.
I still havent had the chance to fully look it all over. Mine is numbered 1831 of 3000, signed by Lorne Peterson. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and all the other goodies mentioned in previous posts. Im going to watch the DVD tonight.

I just wanted to thank you guys for the "heads up" on this fantastic set and also for all the previous comments and pics. Cheers, Chad.

Last edited:
Thanks to those who kept this link alive. Just ordered mine from buy.com for what I think is a steal at $128 shipped. I am a sucker for huge coffee table hardcovers. Thanks again, freaks

Back