Sculping heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, I think you also have talent with the brushes. Great paint job. ;)

...This is my paintwork

columbopaintws.jpg

Thanks Maluis, I'm going to sculpt Charlton Heston head, as my friend Restaurajones want.
16k I'm making some retouches on Caine, please wait.

Alex, in this second attempt I would emphasize more the stubble.

The tonal difference between the hair and the face is more balanced in the first attempt. I think you should clarify in parts, starting in areas of hair to the face.

Another thing, the problem is that the oils tend to soften too much finishes.

In any case, the level of painting is still very good. Jeje :mexwave

Concluyendo, aclarar un poco el pelo en la zona de nacimiento , reflejos y acentuar un poco mas la barba

;)

Alex, in this second attempt I would emphasize more the stubble.

The tonal difference between the hair and the face is more balanced in the first attempt. I think you should clarify in parts, starting in areas of hair to the face.

Another thing, the problem is that the oils tend to soften too much finishes.

In any case, the level of painting is still very good. Jeje :mexwave

Concluyendo, aclarar un poco el pelo en la zona de nacimiento , reflejos y acentuar un poco mas la barba

;)

Thanks friend, I´m looking for my technic for paint 1/6 heads, all the comments you tell me will be very usefull.
I will work with the ligth...

Alex.

hey Alex ...Anything New ?

Columbo was GREAT

Waht happened to the others after Aldo ?

Jim

Hello Jimmy, I was out of play, but I´m going to post the next very soon, thanks for ask
Gabe nice to read you here.

Alex.

Hey great to see you back....what ever happened to that roger moore sculpt you did?

Back