Scream GHOSTFACE custom 12" figure by Dafnous Designs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsGoodAsIt_Gittes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

This is a custom made 12” figure of the 90’s horror icon, Ghostface. You know him as the main antagonist, and notorious costumed killer of the hip, re-inventive Scream franchise.

The figure has an under attire (long-sleeve collar shirt, pants, and Doc Martin inspired boots)—which adds to the depth of the display. Also made for the figure; the trademark buck 120 knife (bloody variant) accessory, and the telephone voice changer accessory.

-The costume was hand sewn by a talented seamstress—it was also given a ‘starry night’ finish to achieve the “glistening” sparkly look (most identifiable in the first film, and second film).

-The head sculpt is an original sculpt, cast from high quality resin.

OFFERING A LIMITED RUN OF 96 RESIN CASTS!

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/ghostfacestand.jpg/]

[/URL]

Last edited:
I was pretty sure I posted in here. I saved this thread to my favourites anyway because this is a great piece man. Very nice work my friend!! :clap
Love the costume and mask too!

I was pretty sure I posted in here. I saved this thread to my favourites anyway because this is a great piece man. Very nice work my friend!! :clap
Love the costume and mask too!

Thanks TFG,

Glad you like it!

It's strange nobody likes the Ghostface character anymore. I always put him up there with Michael Myers, Jason, and Freddy :dunno ...What was once a hot selling costume is now a fading memory :/

Yeah, personally I think hes a great character. I have to admit that I kinda lost interest in the scream films a while back but after watching scream 4 it got me back into it again so I downloaded the first scream movie and watched it again. Its still as good as I remembered and got me into the film/character again. I decided I needed to make my own custom to go with my Freddy, Jason, Myers etc etc so I will be making my own soon.
Your custom is awesome by the way. Did you sculpt the head yourself or is it from another artist?

It's hard to call GhostFace a character, seeing is how he's someone different every film.

He's more of a visual.

Yeah, personally I think hes a great character. I have to admit that I kinda lost interest in the scream films a while back but after watching scream 4 it got me back into it again so I downloaded the first scream movie and watched it again. Its still as good as I remembered and got me into the film/character again. I decided I needed to make my own custom to go with my Freddy, Jason, Myers etc etc so I will be making my own soon.
Your custom is awesome by the way. Did you sculpt the head yourself or is it from another artist?

Same here. I remember when the movie came out, back in 96'. It sort of blew up overnight. Around 97'-98' after the release of Scream 2, EVERYONE wanted to be Ghostface for Halloween.

When Scream was released on the Blu-ray format, I picked up a copy, and it was then, I sort of took a time capsule back to 1996. It really gave me this sense of nostalgia... I decided to make a figure that captured the essence of the character from the first (if not, second) film. But to answer your question, the sculpt is an original. And I'll be offering casts sooner or later. I personally want to experiment with rubber latex casts of the mask, as I think it would look more accurate to that of the masks used in the original movies.

Last edited:
I've always been a big Scream fan, too. I think your custom looks awesome, man!

I think your pics and poses look great my friend but look forward to seeing more.
Thats one thing I HATE doing - taking damn pictures!! I suck at it :(

Im down for a headsculpt too!
Any chance you can give a link to the seamstress who makes the costume?

I think your pics and poses look great my friend but look forward to seeing more.
Thats one thing I HATE doing - taking damn pictures!! I suck at it :(

Im down for a headsculpt too!
Any chance you can give a link to the seamstress who makes the costume?

Yeah, this body I used was a horrible choice--moves all over the place!! Without a stand for this guy, it's major pain to take pictures!

Oh, and I can't remember the link of the website, but I have a contact I can send to your PM box.

I really liked the first Scream and really disliked everything after. I havent seen 4 yet though. Anyway, yeah, looks great man. How are the hands made they look bendable.

I really liked the first Scream and really disliked everything after. I havent seen 4 yet though. Anyway, yeah, looks great man. How are the hands made they look bendable.

They are bendy hands with real cloth gloves. The only pain is, getting the fingers to bend just right, in order to securely fit the accessories. Other than that, they look pretty cool on display.

I liked all the Scream flicks. 3 being the weakest (despite my man crush on Lance Henriksen's Millennium show). I cannot afford as many goodies as I could when I was late 20's early 30's. So thats why I didnt ask for any details. Nice figure. The accessories are a little rough...but the figure rocks.:peace

Back