Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer OBI FINISHED PMtojoinprivateli

Is there some kind of list for Obi-Wan? I would really like one (is there also a painted option?)

edit: read your topic title, pm sent!

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer OBI FINISHED PMtojoinprivateli

Hi Scotty, your PMs are full. I was looking to find out the info for the Cad Bane sculpt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi Scotty, your PMs are full. I was looking to find out the info for the Cad Bane sculpt.

Hes is 60$ Plus shipping with a removable hat. I have his coat inner coat and pants being done by tailor should hopefully have something to show tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply and look forward to hearing about his outfit.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer OBI FINISHED Some castings rea

Oh ****... now i want that too... ****...

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer OBI FINISHED Some castings rea

Cade bane looks good, the only thing I can complain about is his eyes seem a little small.otherwise he is great!

Ah crap, now I have to go dig up an Anakin somewhere :pfft:.

Sent pm :)

Sorry to ask scotty but is that emperor sculpt completed?

Sorry to ask scotty but is that emperor sculpt completed?

Yes sir i have another expression for him also if u look a page or 2 back. I will bestarting to cast up the first bunch monday!

Last edited:

Yes sir i have another expression for him also if u look a page or 2 back. I will bestarting to cast up the first bunch monday!

Yeah I knew about that one also.

How far will that one be behind this version? Also can you purchase both at the same time?

Thanks.

No pm reply? o_o NOOOOOOOOO!!! /*x*\ lol

Yeah I knew about that one also.

How far will that one be behind this version? Also can you purchase both at the same time?

Thanks.

Not much father behind im expecting him to show up in the mail anytime between now and middle of next week.

All then have to make molds for him.

I must have forgotton to hit sned for your mail raven. I sent u a new pm

i am so excited about that cad bane, I would love to have him and both ani and obi

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Qui-gon/OBI FINISHED

Qui Gon is looking top!!

Back