Scott Pilgrim?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there any sort of interest in Scott Pilgrim figures?

Certainly if there's enough people interested in a figure of Ron Burgundy, then there's at least some individuals who'd want at least Scott on their shelves.

Personally I'd want Scott, Ramona, Stephen and Kim.

The movie was ok, but I don't really like Michael Cera, he sucks as an actor. :( . So yeah, I wouldn't want a figure of him :p

I'm down for a Scott Pilgrim too. I'm actually trying to build one right now. I've got a body I like, found a sweet sword and some plain jeans. I need to track down a green ringer tee, some sweatbands and some adidas shoes.

I know my main problem right now is the head, I'd have to commission one, but that seems like one heck of a hurdle.

I would be down for a Ramona and Scott. Probably not past that though. I'd be more interested though in comic based ones...always thought that'd be right down Medicom's alley.

This is what happens when a person who's never customized before, tries to build a full figure. I'm just trying to figure out if I can actually do this.

Mostly, I just found this really skinny body, the Samura Champloo Jin figure, and thought it was unique enough that it would make something really cool, and then it was just like "BAM!!" Scott Pilgrim, he's a skinny, lanky dude.

I've been taking screencaps of the movie over the last few days to get reference on the sword, shoes, etc.

scottpilgirmmockup.jpg

I'd be interested in a Scott Pilgrim. At least in a headsculpt.

I'd also be more interested in Knives Chow than Ramona for now, since I think as a figure Knives would be more interesting.

Hm..people seem to be at least halfway interested in Scott and Ramona heads. Perhaps a group commission with a sculptor is in order? Warriors Gate Productions might be a good outfit to contact, or, I don't know if Spenser is available nowadays, but maybe him?

Personally, I REALLY wanted Stephen and Kim as well, plus some 1/6th instruments for a Sex Bob-omb setup, but there's probably not much of a demand for that...

I'm interested in seeing anything but twice I've dealt with customs on these boards and been burned twice so depending on who is the sculptor will depend on actually getting involved in any fashion.

Back