-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been almost 2weeks since Jack said some shipments were going out, anyone receive anything yet? I anxiously check my mailbox every day haha

I know I sound like a broken record and I keep bumping this thread haha but I feel if I talk about it the wait doesn't seem as long haha, Jack where are you? I thought mine was shipping 2weeks ago haha, so what is everyone else up to?

I got someone else to do the casts last time and the batch were bad that when I painted them I see visible bubbles... so I had to cast them again. Anyway im proud to say they are all FINISHED. a picture of the rest of painted sets. All other ones (including unpainted sets) are all packed up ready to ship! Some of you havent make the final payment yet so I'll PM you guys right now. Also if you have recently moved please let me know your address via PM too.

IMG_0198_zps68d5cfd7.jpg

You guys dont know how happy i am.... FEELS LIKE I JUST CAME OUT OF PRISON!

awesome Jack ... so excited to get mine. Pretty much same wait as a Sideshow piece LOL

Back