-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A81CA494-34A0-4923-8F12-9C5C0F66A18F_zpsrotqvghy.jpg

:drool

I have had my full fig for awhile but just never gotten around to posting any photos.
Fantastic figure, very happy with how it turned out.

g261.jpg

nwq7.jpg

2xix.jpg

I'm on the DX loose set list, but can't remember what is included in the DX that is not in the regular loose set as all information in the 1st page was removed.

looking to buy one of these customs, let me know how to about it. if anyone is selling paypal ready and will pay top $$$

thanks guys

Did the DX Loose Sets ship yet? Sent Jack a pm but he hasn't been on since the 2nd. Also when Jack ships does he give you notice and tracking or do you simply get the mail one day and its there haha

Does anyone talk to Jack? He hasn't been on in a month, last I heard my set was almost done, to hear that and wait another month is torture! Haha been around 1year of waiting :gah: Can't wait for this figure, so excited for it!

Jack is a working dad, this isn't his occupation, it's just his hobby.

This is a custom whereby you will need to to just be patient with him, this won't be completed in the timeframes that the likes of RM or VM achieve, for obvious reasons.

Jack is a very reliable person, these orders will be fulfilled, you just need to exercise some patience on this one.

Back