-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be my most excited for figure, paid 7months ago haha, I was number 1 on the DX Loose Set waitlist, hope someone drops not only so I get the DX Loose set but just so I can get this sooner haha.

I would like to get the jacket if that is possible! and the mask if it's for sale too.

how much is it for jacket and how much for whole figure with all included. I am curious cause I love your work :clap

Full figure was 750usd but has sadly completely sold out I believe (thats the only way to get the mask). The shiny jacket (new version i.e the one pictured on the first post of the thread) was exclusive to the full set figure too. Might be worth shooting Jack a PM I believe at one point he did have some loose sets with the older material jacket for sale.

I would like to get the jacket if that is possible! and the mask if it's for sale too.

how much is it for jacket and how much for whole figure with all included. I am curious cause I love your work :clap

Full figure was 750usd but has sadly completely sold out I believe (thats the only way to get the mask). The shiny jacket (new version i.e the one pictured on the first post of the thread) was exclusive to the full set figure too. Might be worth shooting Jack a PM I believe at one point he did have some loose sets with the older material jacket for sale.

thanks for the fast answer my friend, I did try to message him and waiting for an answer. I hope he cans still make some jackets :) You got the figure?

29yiltv.jpg

Last edited:
Wow great shot man, congrats! Were you a H&C set?
Edit: Nevermind, you were a DX H&C set! NICE! They are shipping! Found my old screenshot haha, I screenshot all the lists im on so I don't forget hahaha:

Thanks man! I actually ended up switching spots with a friend on the full set list. I should see if Jack can give me a heads up about the status. I know for a fact the number of sets were pretty overwhelming for a one-man operation. I can imagine they are either shipping now or VERY soon though.

Working on DX loose set now as well as making casts of regular loose sets.
Through out this week i'll be shipping all the DX sets...(so if you still have final payment to send me please let me know)
here is another one Ive just finished :)

IMG_0086a_zps0aad9ae8.jpg

Cant wait to move on to other projects!

Working on DX loose set now as well as making casts of regular loose sets.
Through out this week i'll be shipping all the DX sets...(so if you still have final payment to send me please let me know)
here is another one Ive just finished :)

IMG_0086a_zps0aad9ae8.jpg

Cant wait to move on to other projects!

Awesome, thanks for the update Jack! Still interested in moving up to DX Loose set if anyone drops out aswell, thanks!

Back