-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiple folks have received there fullsets including myself if you scroll back through the thread you'll find plenty of pics.

The only pics I see are the ones you took on page 165.:dunno

Last edited:
I'm really anticipating my loose set. I want to stay positive but this is taking sooooo long! :lol Keep putting in that work Jack, can't wait to have this in my hands.

The only pics I see are the ones you took on page 165.:dunno

Hmmmm I thought there where more. I know of 2 or 3 others that have had there fullsets. Some of which have sent parts out to be modded etc so that's why they may not have posted any pics yet. Jack is working his way through the fullsets and will then move onto everything else. He has a family and a career away from the hobby so can't work on these 24/7. He'll come through he always does.

Yeah, seriously, how long is it now? 2 years since initial thread? :(

Maybe but the important thing is how long has it been since he started taking payments? Until he has your money everything that comes before means nothing. Could be 10 years its makes no difference until customers have paid Jack doesn't owe them anything. Sure this project is progressing a little slower than some others but it's not like everything gets produced lightening fast around here. Have folks on the loose sets and DX loose sets even been asked for payment yet?

I think the plan was to ship the loose set after the full sets.

I don't think all the fullset have been shipped yet. I would love to have an update.

Happy new year guys... im back from my holiday break... finishing off all full sets before the end of this month.

A pic of blood splattered version (using the old jacket)
b-driver02_zps0d721c9a.jpg

that looks awesome man! Thanks for the update. (even if im not receiving that one.) Cant wait for mine!

Happy new year guys... im back from my holiday break... finishing off all full sets before the end of this month.

Looks awesome Jack!

On another note "finishing off all full sets before the end of this month", does that mean DX Loose Sets and Reg Loose sets won't be ready till February and later....?

Happy New year, I'm not active on this thread but I've been keeping an eye on it and aware of all the work your putting in givin your situation. I know your focus is finishing up all the full sets before you start on the loose sets but is there any chance there are loose sets avaible? I'm dying for a loose set and willing to pay immediatly if it helps fund this project. Hell I'd be happy with just the clothing set if it alleviated some issues. Anyway, keep up the awesome work & take your time.

Back