-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it!!! Only critique is IMO the hair could be a smidge darker, or brown highlights.

Oh man! You're so right on that! Can't believe I missed that in my assessment. Keep in mind this is probably like the masked photo where Xenoviper himself said there was a lot more detail painting to be done!

Here are some pics of the raw sculpt...
E2Dxt3r.jpg

I think we all love that sculpt! It seems all the small nitpicks about the head is from small painting details... but again... that's not even finished with details! Still can't believe I said Ryan Reynolds earlier lmao.

from my observation, his face could look slightly longer/slimmer and his chin could be a little more pointy. Just looks like he's carrying a little extra weight in the sculpt but really nice.

Hmm... I can definitely see your point. Not sure if Xenoviper is going to keep tinkering with the head sculpt now that he's started painting it though.

from my observation, his face could look slightly longer/slimmer and his chin could be a little more pointy. Just looks like he's carrying a little extra weight in the sculpt but really nice.

:exactly:
I couldn't identify the issues myself, but you articulated my thoughts well.

I think the last photos xeno posted are perfect. I think when the painting is finished it'll look great.

I don't want to say people are getting picky but people are getting picky. :lol Seriously though, I think it's impossible to capture a likness perfectly end art is subjective speech. People see things differently and this is how Jack saw Gosling. To me this figure is exactly what I think of when I think of Gosling in Drive.

I don't want to say people are getting picky but people are getting picky. :lol Seriously though, I think it's impossible to capture a likness perfectly end art is subjective speech. People see things differently and this is how Jack saw Gosling. To me this figure is exactly what I think of when I think of Gosling in Drive.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I am telling you now, that sculpt get's tweaked anymore and I think it will end up going backwards! It's about as damn near perfect as it can get.

:lecture .

:goodpost::exactly:

Good posting, Chris.

:D

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting this 100% as I love the figure. I also really like the headsculpt, but I didn't think it'd hurt anyone to throw potential suggestions...

If I've offended anyone, I apologize. I'll shut up now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting this 100% as I love the figure. I also really like the headsculpt, but I didn't think it'd hurt anyone to throw potential suggestions...

Damn right, you'll shut up.

:rotfl

No worries, it's a free site. Everyone is entitled to have opinions or give sugguestions. I guess I was just giving my opinion or something. Anyway, yeah, no worries. Also totally stoked!

Dude no need to apologise. I know you were just trying to get to 2000 posts thats all! Congrats! haha

Nah but seriously I welcome constructive criticisms :)
I'll see if i have time to change it a bit more... if not it's all up to painter's magic.

This is going to be the best Ryan Gosling Driver figure.

RM's tailor + Rainman's accesories + Alternate mask + xenoviper = Kamasutra.

I should have jumped on the list :/ .

This is going to be the best Ryan Gosling Driver figure.

RM's tailor + Rainman's accesories + Alternate mask + xenoviper = Kamasutra.

I should have jumped on the list :/ .

You definitely should have.

loser

:)

Drive, the Crow and A Clockwork Orange are without a doubt my favorite movie of all time and it's going to be awesome to have this. I mean I have a Drive figure already that I love to DEATH but it will be cool to have an official unofficial figure of him.

Back