-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool those are awesome artworks!

A quick paint up of the mask sculpt ... still painting driver sculpt at the moment.
IMG_9255_zps9cc7ec64.jpg

IMG_9256_zps96204871.jpg

IMG_9258_zps7374f36b.jpg

:clap:clap:clap Love it bro!

Thanks guys!

haha Wreck :D

Sorry got sidetracked a bit due to day job. Also had to finish off some signage artwork for some neighbour store -_-"

The paint job is a bit flat I didnt detailed it. I will do another one soon. Also testing out other casting material.
I'll be back with some more updates soon. Driver sculpt.

Thanks guys!

haha Wreck :D

Sorry got sidetracked a bit due to day job. Also had to finish off some signage artwork for some neighbour store -_-"

The paint job is a bit flat I didnt detailed it. I will do another one soon. Also testing out other casting material.
I'll be back with some more updates soon. Driver sculpt.

Good luck, Jack!
The detolfs are waiting for this masterpiece! :impatient:

If anyone wants to trade a satin jacket for my reggie I got a kidney I dont need. ;)

I don't want to be the party ****er here...

But is that the final painted head?

Still not instantly seeing Ryan Gosling in Drive based just on the painted headsculpt. I'm thinking something is off... Maybe some facial stubble around his chin area, reshaped eyebrows, and a more defined curve/crease under his eyes?

The complete figure still has me really excited though! (Don't kill me guys)

Last edited:
I don't want to be the party ****er here...

But is that the final painted head?

Still not instantly seeing Ryan Reynolds in Drive based just on the painted headsculpt. I'm thinking something is off... Maybe some facial stubble around his chin area, reshaped eyebrows, and a more defined curve/crease under his eyes?

The complete figure still has me really excited though! (Don't kill me guys)

You're not seeing Reynolds cause its NOT Reynolds :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Funniest thing I have heard in a while :rotfl

Them two are about as far apart as you can get in terms of acting ability!

Great paint up Jack :rock

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Funniest thing I have heard in a while :rotfl

Them two are about as far apart as you can get in terms of acting ability!

Great paint up Jack :rock

I had reservations about the sculpt unpainted but painted up i think it looks great stupidly excited about this project my no1 on the horizon. Could you imagine of Reynolds was cast as the Driver dear god what a different movie we'd have got

Looks like 1/6 Gosling in a shot or two, but just a look-alike in others. Something is off about it. Just my opinion.

Back