Sci-Fi Weapons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wax murderer

Super Freak
Reaction score
As promised,here are the weapons that Trek and Wars fans are craving...
The Star Fleet Phaser(type1&2).Scaled from the Lincoln Enterprises kit.

The Klingon Disruptor;based on the Roddenberry kit and extensive research...

My stock on hand(not counting my painted samples,of course)...
Castings are solid,hand poured colored resin,trimmed and ready for finishing.As I don't have access to a pressure pot,I'll include a section of sprue for filling voids and painting instructions.Please PM or e-mail for prices and other details([email protected]).I also have a mold for Bossk's rifle,as well as several head sculpts (Cushing,Rickman,Reeves).More pix are available on Spenser's Custom Trek thread,which is where this all started. Kudo's to Spenser for providing the inspiration to carry this project to completion...PS

Have corrected the paint job on the disruptor(you can never check you references too often). I'll post pix later today, along with more complete purchasing info...PS

As a matter of fact, I have a mold for Bossk's rifle;i've also done some custom light sabers. I've had a few suggestions for other Trek props(communicators,tricorders,rifle)but my next project will be a real current Tazer for a friend, which may go into production if things work out right. Stay tuned(Sorry I haven't had a chance to post more pix;things have been a tad crazy around here lately)...PS

Finally,updated pix of the Disruptor with a corrected paint job...

Essentially,3 colors;silver,camouflage grey(ironically,the same shade as the Enterprise!) and a slightly darker railroad grey(don't have the exact name at the moment).The piece has more silver than I originally thought;guess you can never check your references too often.Now that I have the mold issues worked out,they are casting up nicely....PS

Wow,have I let this slide!Time for a long overdue bump. Still have toys available,for those who are interested...PS

Back