Action Figure ScarFace Predator (custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan111

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everybody, ive been working on my custom predator for a few months now. i decide to make the 'Scarface predator' from the PS2 game 'Concrete Jungle'.
anyway, if your not shore what it looks like in the game ive posted photos of the game version and my version.
let me no what you all think, cheers :)

I like it but the thing that sticks out are the chain-link mesh suit and the apron in terms of color. I think it works for the figure but the color is off. Is there a way to airbrush the mesh? I would start with a silver/charcoal similar to the armor as a basecoat and add touches of black. For the apron-thingee, how about switching it over a more rustic red? I'm guessing you want to match it with the blood on the mask? I think you should add more contrast to the figure by darking the apron.

Yer true. I think your write about that. They do stick out abit. Well I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the advise :)

I don't think the color of the chain and apron are bad they just need some weathering. They look a bit clean and so your eyes are drawn to them. But he looks great. Really nice job on this. I have this game but haven't actually played it yet. Is it a fun game?

Hey guys, thanks for your coments. I agree tho I think I might dirty up the chain and skirt, as for the game. I thought it was a great game ( for PS2) tho I wish they would make a similar game like that for PS3 as the graphics would be amazing.

Agreed Nathan, and loving the custom.
I do agree with the others that a bit of weathering would up the ante on it, but I think what you have done is an excellent representation so far.
You could also take it up a notch by putting it on a super pred body... just a thought.
And I loved the game (on x-box) too.
Dizzy

Thanks Dizzy, yer I wonted to uses the new classic pred body coz it's more beefy looking but the leg armor doesn't come off, so was abit shattered about that, but I think my next custom will we from scratch and I won't to make a stalker predator basted on the sideshow helmet.
Super pred body, really dark and evil looking, something that other predators would fear. Lol

I was expecting a sort of drug dealing Predator in a suit...

4000144_orig.jpg

:wave

I don't think the color of the chain and apron are bad they just need some weathering. They look a bit clean and so your eyes are drawn to them. But he looks great. Really nice job on this. I have this game but haven't actually played it yet. Is it a fun game?

It's not jus' the weathering in my opinion. It's blueish tint doesn't contrast well with the dark metallic colors of the armor. I'm not saying it should match dead on but it should contrast with it.

Very nice! What's the chain mail from? That style would work great for a custom I'm planning.

Back