Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set with Humidor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror:horror Holy Crap :horror:horror a little expensive huh :dunno:panic:

the funny part is , its not even the product , its computer generated :lol

so who knows what it will really look like for $699 bucks :slap

They reviewed this on IGN just the other day. Thought it was cool but a little over the top just for a movie. On the other hand, they said it was made by one of the best humidor makers in the world, so if your in the market for a good humidor, then here ya go.

Don't pounce on me, but I have yet to watch "Scarface". I may pic up the blu-ray.

They reviewed this on IGN just the other day. Thought it was cool but a little over the top just for a movie. On the other hand, they said it was made by one of the best humidor makers in the world, so if your in the market for a good humidor, then here ya go.

Got a link?

Chris

Honestly, I've never watched it all the way thru either. :lol

It's one of those movies from my childhood that I was forbidden to watch because it was so contriversial at the time. I saw bits and pieces here or there, but not enough to get a sense of the overall.

Must be a good movie though since it has so many diehard fans.

It's has violence drugs etc but what is real crazy is how far money will take you and what kinda power you get, even political power.

One of my favorite movies. I'll get the movie on Amazon but not with the Humidor. All though I could use a Cohiba Cuban Cigar right now. :)

REAL_COHIBA_CUBAN_CIGARS.jpg

What the....I think its just safe to assume SS carries everthing from everyone. Their going to be the new amazon pretty soon.

Chris

Hello,

Awesome! Getting one for my dad who actually needs a new humidor. Plus he loves the film so it works out great.

Thanks

Back