Scarface 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2346

scarface.jpg

Last edited:
really does look like Al Pacino. The 12"er's comes close...the PF's come closer. But I think they nailed it with the bust. It's tempting since I'm a Pacino fan. i hope they use cloth material for the shirt. it looks like they used the same material as the bust itself in creating the bust...

Nitro said:
really does look like Al Pacino. The 12"er's comes close...the PF's come closer. But I think they nailed it with the bust. It's tempting since I'm a Pacino fan. i hope they use cloth material for the shirt. it looks like they used the same material as the bust itself in creating the bust...

I think it's fully sculpted

I'm really gonna have to try hard not to order this! I'm already cutting lines and selling other 1:1 busts from Star Wars and Marvel, but at only 60 pieces, if I ever wanted to get it, it might prove tough! I will just have to be strong and avoid temptation! :monkey2

lcummins said:
I'm really gonna have to try hard not to order this! I'm already cutting lines and selling other 1:1 busts from Star Wars and Marvel, but at only 60 pieces, if I ever wanted to get it, it might prove tough! I will just have to be strong and avoid temptation! :monkey2
Just order it. You know you want to.

lcummins said:
Oh I want to! I may leave it up to fate to decide...
How about you order it and if you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands. From one true collector to another.:D

Bannister said:
How about you order it and if you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands. From one true collector to another.:D

It's really gonna depend on if it is in stock or a pre-order, how much, and when it ships if it is a pre-order. I'm thinking at least $500 based on the detail involved...

lcummins said:
It's really gonna depend on if it is in stock or a pre-order, how much, and when it ships if it is a pre-order. I'm thinking at least $500 based on the detail involved...
$500.00 is probably right. Hopefully it will be a preorder.

I was thinking $600, for some reason.

I'm going to run this by the wife when we get a pre-order date. She didn't care about Emma, but I think she might not like this guy staring down at her all the time.

I will probably get it, but might have to keep him in the box for awhile.

Back