Scale Military Aircraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's more.

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

Thanks man.
I am a fan of Top Gun minus all the quirky bits of that movie. But it is the best jet fighter movie out there.

But I am a greater F-14 fan all around. It's been my favorite jet fighter plane since I was 9 years old.

If the movie came out today I would probably hate it, but it was the first film I saw at the cinema as a baby and it's stayed with me ever since. Seens it 100s of times literally, and I love it.

New shots look awesome

Thanks dude.

Yeah and I heard sometime next year they gonna re-release TOP GUN in 3D and also they are thinking of doing a sequel too somewhere down the line.

I hope they would still use the F-14 and set the movie in the times when the F-14 is still in service. Because right now F-14 are no longer in service in US NAVY

I would like to see your collection.

My only gripe for all those manufacturers are that they are not very detailed. They sure are big and attractive, but since I am a nut when it comes to detail and to me things have to be accurate, I've seen alot of flaws and inaccuracy, especially with the 1:18 Tomcat that JSI put out.

It depends on the plane, for example, the 21st F-86 and MIG-15 are detailed and perfect, others are very toy like and inaccurate.

Here is my JSI F-14, De-spotted and with custom pilots.

I picked another on eBay I plan on painting up in the "Top Gun" scheme.

Back