Say hi to Mythos Gammorean!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I picked this piece up today and I really like it alot. The Star Wars Mythos Gammorean Exclusive statue is.....BADASS. The detail, pose, and paint job is amazing!!! I bought this at a comic shop for $325/ plus tax and it's definitely money well spent. This was the comic shop's last Gammorean statue as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED statue, great statue. Check out the pics.

Hey Darthstitch,

Many thanks for the Kudos!!! This Gammorean statue is a badass statue indeed. Getting it for $325 is cheap considering the fact that the resell value of it is already at $600 - $700 dollars. In fact, the comic store manager told me he was going to raise the price to $400 dollars. Your collection is awesome. Your Iron Man collection line is badass...I really like the Hulk Buster Iron Man statue.

:gah: You only need one SYS thread. Put it with your other post.

Very nice looking statue by the way. I always regret selling the 1:1 bust even though I'm not a SW fan. It was amazing!

I've got DP coming tomorrow :yess:

Hey Collectorcol, oops...my bad. Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know we can only have sys thread. Anyway, thanks for the kudos on the statue. It's a great buy, highly recommended. The detail, pose, and paint job are amazing. Got it for cheap like I said on my previous post...right before the store manager was going to raise the price. The DP statue is badass too, I like mine.

Great Great Score on Gammorean Guard my Friend Storm and Pic's, I was checking it out at my LCS, Great Detail, Excellent Post

Thanks Colussus, I am happy I nabbed it since it was the last Gammorean piece the store had. The statue is great and if you can find it for a good deal, I recommend the Star Wars Mythos Gammorean piece. Everything about it is fantastic.

Back