Saving Private Ryan Millers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skwerl

Freakalicious
Reaction score
On behalf of the team at Longbow Studios is proud to present you the Tom Hanks head we have been working on. Please feel free to PM us if you have any question regarding the headsculpt. Once again, Longbow Studios would appreciate any comment or criticisms from you hobbyists, we are looking forward to create more sculpts in the future.

millerim1.jpg

(unpainted version)
dscn9354iv9.jpg

That is absolutely amazing!!!!! EXCELLENT work!!!! I'm just speechless.....WOW....

I can't stop looking at it!!! It's just beautifully done...the pain and anguish on his face....the stubble.....the eyes are what get me...the best head sculpt/paint app I think I have ever seen.

Yeah, I sent a PM over at the OSW site as well.... I have to have this one... It's just a fantastic sculpt. Seriously one of the best I have ever seen. Flawless work.

Same here guys.
I am in such awe of this work.
I have had a Miller that is a super uniform and all, but the head is very weak.
This changes all that. It will live again!
Can't wait to get it and paint him up and have my SPR figure at long last.

Skwerl said:
On behalf of the team at Longbow Studios is proud to present you the Tom Hanks head we have been working on. Please feel free to PM us if you have any question regarding the headsculpt. Once again, Longbow Studios would appreciate any comment or criticisms from you hobbyists, we are looking forward to create more sculpts in the future.

millerim1.jpg

(unpainted version)
dscn9354iv9.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! Only if this is in 1/3 scale.

This is how the 12" should be made! You guys gonna make a big fortune if the rest of the 1/6 body parts/accessories/PAINT JOB can maintain the same excellence. Looking fowrad to see MORE from the studios!

Back