Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to shrink a Taylor head for someone but he found something else. And it looked pretty good too. It just takes time.

I recently finished a NECA Cornelius enlarged to Mego scale. He looks pretty badass. I changed him up a bit because the NECA Cornelius looks so angry.

This Julius is 1:6. I made his ape toes boots from regular plastic type boots using an air dry epoxy. Painted it with black nail polish and finished it off with clear matte nail polish

Wow, these both look great. Cornelius just needs some glyphs on the chest piece.

I love the smirk you gave julius. He looks great, that would be a great exclusive for Neca to make. Any chance to see him lined up next to another 1:6 figure? Great job.

Someone's a lucky owner. From that angle I thought of him as the little gorilla child from the first film. I forgot his name but he'd be a great figure to get distribution.

1:6. I already have the Anakin figure. I made a Cornelius Jr. headsculpt years ago but I think I like the little gorilla better.

Hey Jungle! Just enjoying the Heat and Monsoon weather down here in Mesa, Arizona and recovering from my left hip replacement done on June 11th! The Dr. put in a Titanium Prosthetic and extra strong ceramic socket! Does this make me part Terminator? Really wishing I was at San Diego Comic Con! The last time I was in San Diego was when I was in the Marines back in the 80's! Take care Y'all!

Now, with the collapse of Neca, this license is again in dire need of being saved!

Here are a few recent shots of my Neca Classic POTA figures.

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6415_Adam_Odell_Stickman_Neca_ClassicPOTA.jpg

IMG_6626_Adam%20Odell_Stickman_Neca_Classic_POTA.jpg

Awesome pictures stickman! I purposely logged onto this site because today I received a DVD featuring some very cool ape footage. I found myself constantly thinking about you & your photography as I watched this. If you haven't seen the 2 disc special edition of King Kong (as shown in this particular 4 DVD set), you really owe it to yourself to check this out! You'll be glad you did! (You too, PZ and jungle) I was amazed at the extra 2 hours worth of photography & behind the scenes footage on this particular DVD! It even featured "The Lost Spider Pit Sequence" from the original King Kong. Please check this out, you'll be so glad you did!

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
NECA has collapsed?When did THAT happen?Go away for a week and things go into the proverbial hand basket...PS

NECA has collapsed?When did THAT happen?Go away for a week and things go into the proverbial hand basket...PS

So it's your fault!?

WM, Randy at Neca has recently announced that the Apes didn't sell as well as the other exclusives and most likely has marked the end of the line. I hope you got your series 3 bought. The Conquest Gorilla is climbing steeper in price so better get him soon if you haven't already. The Paint Apps on the series is the best of the bunch, which says a lot considering how much love went into to whole line. I really wish we got the Conquest orangutan with this group, it would have been fun army building these jumpsuit apes.

Angel, I did watch that great footage, I also enjoyed the extended version with the scenes that were removed from the original film. Did you ever get to check out those KISS figures? I think they are making a whole stage set in 3.75" scale with sound bytes from their albums. I hope you are doing well my friend.

Remember when your kids used to purchase hoards of Beanie Babies back in the day? Kids now days are purchasing these POP Funko figures. I stumbled upon these today. Dr. Zaius looks the coolest.

Attachments

• pop.JPG
    pop.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 128
I don't think these sold very well. Why are they called POP? Do you squeeze them so their heads swell?

Back