Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew:chew:chew Cornelius returns to the Sideshow Freak Board Masthead!!! :chew:chew:chew​

... and he has brought Zira with him.
:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Even though it's only for Valentine's Day, thanks, Dave!!! :D

Yeah, Cornelius was part of the Freak board masthead when the line was rolling out. It was a sad day when he was finally removed. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Those Zaius Glyphs look amazing, Snick!!! Where do I get them!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Thx! Matt Sotis is the guy you want to contact to pick up some Zaius glyphs. Matt's email: [email protected]

I'll try and get some pix of the Beneath Riding/Armageddon Suit glyphs tonight. I saw them yesterday and they look great but didn't have my damn dirty camera with me.

Thx! Matt Sotis is the guy you want to contact to pick up some Zaius glyphs. Matt's email: [email protected]

I'll try and get some pix of the Beneath Riding/Armageddon Suit glyphs tonight. I saw them yesterday and they look great but didn't have my damn dirty camera with me.

OOh....I can't wait to see that. Do you also have reference screenshots to show us? I was trying to look for my screenshot, but I can't find it- :monkey2-must be on another computer.

Wow! I've been away for a while but hope to get back to work on my figures but the quality of the work I've seen lately is going to be hard to match!

Here is a shot of one of the original Zaius costumes that was on ebay a while back.

Orang.jpg

Andy

Last edited:
Wow! I've been away for a while but hope to get back to work on my figures but the quality of the work I've seen lately is going to be hard to match!

Here is a shot of one of the original Zaius costumes that was on ebay a while back.

Orang.jpg

Andy

Greetings to you, Westbatman. This is the most wonderful thread ever--I get so inspired by the ape brethren here. I found what I was looking for and it's attached...but I also love what you just posted. Those Zaius boots are awesome---I have never seen them photographed--someday I will also make this.

Jess.

Jess,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad you found what you wanted and can find some use in the picture I posted. The photo you posted makes his boots look really dark. I have a photo of the original pair and they look lighter but that could be because of age or lighting.

Zaiusboots.jpg

Greetings to you, Westbatman. This is the most wonderful thread ever--I get so inspired by the ape brethren here. I found what I was looking for and it's attached...but I also love what you just posted. Those Zaius boots are awesome---I have never seen them photographed--someday I will also make this.

Jess.

JESS - That Zaius photo is perfect! I can use that in getting the back glyphs sculpted. Your timing is perfect. Thx!

Orang.jpg

Andy

This is a screen used costume, but it is not a Zaius costume... There are not enough glyphs on it.

It is probably an orang costume from one of the many extras from the scene where Ursus gives his speech.

I thought I would post this in case you guys missed a gorilla background costume when it was on sale on Ebay. Notice the mandarin collar and the pockets.

Thanks for posting those auction photos of the orangutan costume, Westbatman... I missed it somehow. I wonder if it was a Profiles in History auction. :confused:

I find it interesting that the inner orangutan brown shirt has two brown leather patches on the right sleeve when you never see it on your average orangutan. You see them in the Taylor Interrogation scene in Zaius' quarters but I believe that is the only time. :confused:

And thanks for posting both the blueish Cornelius and Zira promo photo and the Beneath Zaius pic, Jess... I'm always on the look out for POTA photos I've never seen. :D

Last edited:

Any chance of seeing those glyphs mounted on a Sideshow Zaius any time soon? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

And I eagerly await any photo updates of the Zaius in Armageddon Garb. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Last edited:
Back