Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking the next project will be Moses over Ben Hurr. Just kidding. It's back to the apes once he's done. Perhaps, I should say when "they're" done?

Guess what? I just received the blue Air Force flight suit, and a blue Air Force cap in the mail. (He doesn’t really wear a blue cap. His is greenish in the movie. I just preferred to buy the blue cap to the green one.) I bought these items because I located them on eBay. They are the same ones that the ULTIMATE Omega Man was wearing at OSW.

I'm about to start working on that Safari jacket for Mr. Neville. It looks as though I'll have at least 2 different Omega Men now... unless I can get Denise to make me the green velvet smoking jacket.

I hope the Safari jacket turns out good. He's my fave from the movie.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the next project will be Moses over Ben Hurr. Just kidding. It's back to the apes once he's done. Perhaps, I should say when "they're" done?

Guess what? I just received the blue Air Force flight suit, and a blue Air Force cap in the mail. (He doesn’t really wear a blue cap. His is greenish in the movie. I just preferred to buy the blue cap to the green one.) I bought these items because I located them on eBay. They are the same ones that the ULTIMATE Omega Man was wearing at OSW.

I'm about to start working on that Safari jacket for Mr. Neville. It looks as though I'll have at least 2 different Omega Men now... unless I can get Denise to make me the green velvet smoking jacket.

I hope the Safari jacket turns out good. He's my fave from the movie.

Hey Angel! How about getting one of the Safari jackets from the GI Joe White Tiger Hunt!:cool:

By the Way Angel, you did a really good job on those Chimp heads. I will have to start practicing. :monkey5

What's this about Virgil in the ape line up? I couldn't open that message from Ironman.

When I clicked on the link the message just started to loading. It is of four Elves dancing to a very jazzy version of "Jingle Bells"... only their heads have been removed and some rather famous Ape heads are placed there instead. There is the head of Virgil, a gorilla (from the TV show I think), the Sideshow Gorilla and Ironman's Urko.

A lot of fun. :D

apes20081zz3.jpg

I really like your chimp, Angel! Did you sculpt it yourself?

Speaking of chimps, has anyone recast the Che Caesar figure without the beret yet? I'm VERY interested in the results!

I also can't wait to see, Angel, your re-working of Ironman's Urko all painted up.

Proto - No Proto, I didn't sculpt this one. I wish I did. That is Che Chimp with a new hairdo that I gave him. I had about 25 screen shots of Galen that I used as reference when working on that chimp. I know I'll redo this chimp one more time. I really want his mouth opened up.

Will you be offering casts of this chimp as well as the re-worked Urko? I know it's probaby a long shot but I have to ask. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

And I would love to see your Che chimp with his mouth open as well. :D

I still think that this Monty Python King Figure can be altered to look like Landon. Any comments?:D

Last edited:
It might work with lots of work to this figure KFog. Personally I prefer the figure I bought long ago and shared with all of you long ago. I think my figure looks more like Landon and I only had to put an astronaut suit on him.

I actually forgot about that figure and I have one. He is a BBI and I will throw a suit on him.:cool:

I'd be very willing to make the chimp head sculpt for you and the others as long as everyone was willing to pay for it up front Proto. Talk amongst yourselves and let me know how many chimps you guys want. Let me know what you come up with. I would guess pricing to be around $20 per chimp head + $5.00 for shipping. I'm interested only if 3 or more people can commit.

Well count me officially in. Anybody else? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Angel... Speechless... I'm just... Speechless!

I just got home from work and have got to go to sleep. I'll fawn more over your skills tomorrow.

Good Night.

Saving the best for last… this is my personal favorite! Can you feel the “love ” I had for Galen? I don’t think I’ll ever top this figure. He’s incredible in my eyes. :cool:

Yeah that Galen is mighty impressive. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Angel, is there a reason he is still sporting the chest glyph? Removing it would make your Galen perfect. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

That Galen looks awsome Angel! I also like all your other sculpts and the way you have painted them. The gorillas have that brutish look that you need to capture the way they looked in the Movie. What Kind of brown paint did you use for their faces? Later Apegel (I mean Angel).:monkey1

Back