Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed the trailer... from what I've heard it is basically the same footage Fox showed at SDCC last summer.

You'd think that within the last FIVE months that they would've add a bit more to it. Some more APE action, let's say... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Still... a solid teaser trailer.

I wonder when we will get more Ape footage? :dunno :dunno :dunno

I am determined to get Urko done to the way I imagine him to be. Sorry helmet is not removeable. Maybe someday. For now at least he will look good in my eyes.

Monkeybat in this phot
o he looks like Ursus but he really is Urko. I was sitting him side by side last
night next to the Hot Toys Ursus...the size is almost the same...and then i thought....huh! I can also sculpt Ursus someday! I think though that i have overlooked Dr. Zaius. There is so much to do

Guys fyi the unhelmeted urko i need to doublecheck and see if it can fit tlhe hasbro helmet or HT helmet. Highly doubtful due to hair but if the hair were dremelled off and then replaced with fake fur it may work.

The figures look great for this line. I think as long as they are selling why not keep making them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Helmet on version is looking great.

and Asmus Toys is making a 1/6 scale horse.. ideas....

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Still futzing along wih Urko. Here he is on an SS Ursus body I was going to change into a sleeveless Julius last summer. Never got around to it. good for sizing purposes tho!

IM...I am going to attempt to sculpt the whole figure. This is one of my ape goals for 2014. I think it would be freaking great to have the three gorilla hunters posing together for a photograph...in resin. The world may not want it but I want it. I will make it so! If I were not so tired...I would be working on sculpting his pants now. But I am tired...so it will have to wait for another day.

Back