Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat! Quality 1:6 horses are needed!

Guys i uploaded a 12-second video of my Wanda headsculpt on Youtube. Did more work on her hair and she is just the way i want her to be. I will be trying to make molds and casts soon. I will make casts available of Urko too but no helmet for now. I will have to sculpt the helmet on and make it so you can attach leather flaps...so i will need to play with that. I think you can make urko collar with leather...and studs can be found in the beauty supply stores where they sell nail art. Maybe. Or at Joanne's...stuff you iron on. I am sure something exists.

Hi Jessica. That looks like the gorilla that was laughing at a comment Zaius made outside the pens in the original POTA. I think he was supposed to be the Hunt Leader, but not sure. Either way that looks like a great start.

I am glad to see new 1/6 scale apes. I'll buy. :)

attachment.php

Looks like somebody is finally making 1:6 scale horses. In this case it is Asmus for their Lord of the Rings line.

1472018_10151717718446968_1353452504_n.jpg

Hopefully they will be made available separately through retails or people on eBay.

My Hot Toys Gorillas NEED a quality steed! :clap :clap :clap
COOL!! A new steed for my Urko [who will be getting Jess' new sculpt for a head]
HI,

How about individually? Which one would be the cheapest/expensive?

Thanks
That could vary. I've see each of them cheaper than others when put on ebay.

Been very industrious! Working on something i would love to have! !

OUTSTANDING!!
Its a POTA Christmas afterall!

He is done guys! Yay!

I am waiting for Wanda and Urko molds to set. I will find out tomorrow if the mold is good or not. Hopeful it is perfect!

. Yes still a lot more work to do. He has come a long way. Wish i could find more photos of him. It would help my sculpt. Thank god wanda mold was perfect the first time. I was able to get a good cast because her sculpt suffered battle damage working it out of the mold. Urko did not have enough mold material so i had to add more. I will cut him out later this evening and see how he fared.

Last edited:
Beautiful work Jessica.

You always manage to create the most dazzling Ape likenesses. :D

Is anyone interested in purchasing a cast of Wanda? Please send me an e-mail as my inbox is full. Or send me a pm via facebook. Jessicarotich (at) gmail.
Currently testing urko's mold....

The first trailer for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is released tomorrow!

We got the trailer in my work today but I couldn't watch it... I'll put it on a few films tomorrow and view it on the BIG screen! :clap :clap :clap

Wow, Jessica! Your work gets better and better each time I see it. Great job. :clap

Any updates on the upcoming line?

I wish you all a very merry holiday season, filled with good health and egg nog cheer.

Back