Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I mentioned that a couple weeks back. Nothing definitive about the scale and NECA doesn't seem all too interested in answering emails or questions.

Yeah, I mentioned that a couple weeks back. Nothing definitive about the scale and NECA doesn't seem all too interested in answering emails or questions.

Sorry Iron Man, didn't see your post about it before I posted it. Got ahead of myself. :slap
I am hoping that they pay some tribute to the TV seires in the terms of a Virdon, Burke, and Galen.

No prob. Need to get more folks aware of the postings and commenting.
Comments on NECA's fb page may be the only way to convince them that 1:6 is the way to go.

But...... in what scale?
I wish they would just answer. I really want to support this line but if they are going into other scales with it I'm going to have to pass.

Jedi shall never kill Jedi

9971385955_78afd38d84_o.jpg

9971387415_0c6deb724e_o.jpg

Hey guys...

Just found this Youtube Video which has some images of the NECA "Planet of the Apes" sculpts.

At the 2:37 mark we have a gorilla tunic and at the 3:16 mark we have the Dr. Zaius head sculpt in progress.

Any guesses as to what the scale is?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MeMhYjn9cE[/ame]

I have been away in the Forbidden Zone. Anybody working on anything ape-y? Any costume parties? Any new ape photos? I need inspiration!! (You can tell I have lots to do if I am hanging out on this thread...it seems calming somehow...)

Back