Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see If I can find any and scan them in. Compared your stuff it's really old hat. :wink1:

Jess, I have to ask...why were you on the computer at 3:24 in the morning?Touch of insomnia?...PS

Yes, I was on the computer. Was it that late? Wow. We had guests that did not leave until midnight, and then we had to put everything away (cause the ants are threatening to show up in full force), and I had been away from the computer all day. I'm addicted, you know...

Well here we go. I managed to find two very small photos that I scanned in..

scan14ls.jpg

scan1w.jpg

I'm so pleased that you liked it. :) It was my first go at making a latex mask back then. My previous attempts had been in air drying clay god help me.

I'm so pleased that you liked it. :) It was my first go at making a latex mask back then. My previous attempts had been in air drying clay god help me.

Have you ever tried your hand at sculpting in 1:6 scale? We need more apes, you know!!

Speaking of sculpts, what ever happened to Alex and the Taylor and Virdon sculpts that he was working on?:dunno

I think I'd have to wear 4 pairs of reading glasses to be able to do it though. :lol

No. You just need a pair of these. Paint them up in copper, and you'll look fashionably steampunked!

fd-502-1.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that the gorilla in the "Go Ape" poster has blue eyes?That being said, I live @25 minutes from this event;tempting...PS

*sigh* why are all these ape marathons so far from Ape City?????

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Ape With AK-47‬‏[/ame]

Back