Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Ape Freaks
MerryApesMasStickman.jpg

May Santa bring you everything you ask for.

:wave Thank you all so much.

I was wondering if anyone has any High Def pics of Ape City? I looked for the ones Angel posted YEARS ago but it appears that he has removed them all. :monkey2

Angel, when your army returns from the mutant mines could you let me know? I was wondering if his lordship still held detail shots of the former Ape City brought to us by 20th Century Fox?

WTF!!!????
I bit the bullet a few weeks ago and ordered BLAM's special package that Jess [i believe it was her] had said was extended. Three Conspiracy posters, all the original cards and landon's dogtags for $50 + $10 shipping.
Just got home and find two pieces of cardboard taped together, shabbily, on my doorstep. Inside are the three posters but NO cards and NO dogtags. No note inside or anything. AND.... it was shipped to me with $5 postage.
What gives? Anyone else have anything like this happen? Anyone know any contact at BLAM?
They never answer any emails I've sent but certainly took my money quickly.

Just in the interest of being fair:
I received an email from Andrew Gaska from BLAM regarding my order. He was quick to apologize and stated that a new employee sent the order out and it definitely should NOT have shipped that way. So, if what he said is shipping out actually is then I will be most happy once I receive it.

Thank you my friend.

The General tries out his new gift "RoseBud" from Santa Ape.
StickmansUrsusgoesSledding.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you my friend.

The General tries out his new gift "RoseBud" from Santa Ape.
StickmansUrsusgoesSledding.jpg

That snow scene has all kinds of potential! Where is the sleigh and reindeer? How about an elf hat on another Ape? Great job Sticks!:exactly:

Always leave the audience wanting more.

Here are my Apes and friends on top of the world.

Can you imagine James Cagney as an Ape? :monkey4

POTAOnTopoftheWorldApeMas2010.jpg

I need shots of Ape City....

Guys! I had to check my PM to make sure that Charles Hughey knows I didn't bail out. Sticks, I LOVE your photos!! Brilliant!! I also got your PM so no worries. Do what you can when you can and I can take care of things on my end.

I'm just bummed out I didn't get my act together to have my ape nativity scene together. The good news is, I've got three wise orangutans. I just need to get them painted up...so maybe next year, in time for Christmas, I can set it up. Everything takes up way too much time.

Ironman--glad that Drew is taking care of you. What number poster did you get?

Anyway, I encountered this very awesome photograph. Paco says I can share with my friends, so here it is! It's so....AWESOME!!! It would be cool to see some apes set up in this photo as well. It's really hard to stay off the internet but the longer I stay away, the easier it is for me. In fact, I was able to knit two pairs of socks!

47645169493646422477100.jpg

There is a vid on YouTube that has a very similar theme(several, in fact). The funniest has an Alien and a Pred as room-mates trying to get their morning bath rituals done at the same time. The Alien is in the shower when the Pred walks in-evidently having waited a while.The results are predictable, but hilarious...PS

There is a vid on YouTube that has a very similar theme(several, in fact). The funniest has an Alien and a Pred as room-mates trying to get their morning bath rituals done at the same time. The Alien is in the shower when the Pred walks in-evidently having waited a while.The results are predictable, but hilarious...PS

Wax Murderer - I'd love to see that YouTube vid. You should post a link to it!

Sticks - I'm amazed, those are beautiful and highly imaginative pictures.

If anyone wants a GREAT "below cost" deal from me on that BLAM's poster set of 3 different posters, with all 6 cards, and the POTA dog tags please let me know. These items are all BRAND NEW as they just arrived last week. It even includes the special edition card of Cornelius. I just don't have room for all of this. I bought them as I was tempted by the great deal and now I'm offering a even better deal to someone just so I can unload it. If interested, PLMK. :thud:

I'm looking for the link that shows ALL of these items. Here is the special edition card that came with the package.

Last edited:
I need shots of Ape City....
I didn't forget you Sticks! I'm still sorting thru files!!
Ironman--glad that Drew is taking care of you. What number poster did you get?
I got 228the Jusko, 228 on the Sanjulian and 22 on the Bridge poste
I just found the website that I bought these from:

https://www.blamventures.com/store/

I'd be willing to sent this complete package to you for $50.00, FREE shipping. That's a another savings of $10.00 for you!

I am even willing to accept offers.

If anyone hasn't grabbed these yet, that is a GREAT deal! And i'm sure Angel will ship them better then the guy who sent mine.
Anyone know if you can iron cardstock?

Good morning All, thank you all for the great feedback. I have a few things to do today but hopefully I can film some more Apes soon. Have a great day Everyone.

Back