Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. We see the white part of the wig at the end. Is it finished ?

Check the Ursus I sculpted and haired yesterday beetween 8 to 8H30 PM.:D

I was joking.:lol I find this picture on a yahoo group months ago. This guy is really talented.

He did Urko too.

monkeybat : I can't wait to see the end of the custom of Ursus ! That's what I want to do with my sideshow and hasbro soldiers.

Jess, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

W.G., I thought it looked like Farrow's work but then thought, why can't two guys be able to do that?
You tricky simian!

monkeybat, I can't wait to see how your helmet turns out!

If you have not seen this all ready. Wow.

https://www.geeb-o-rama.com/PlanetoftheApes.html

There's another photo of the finished Ursus...you have to dig, but it's there.

This is the guy who got me started on sculpting. So in November, I will have been sculpting for ONE YEAR !! :maul:maul:maul

The Ursus haired up is Farrow's work. I recognized him right away. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to you too, Enaud, and thanks for the bday wishes. Let's make it a happy ape kind of day!! :banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
Angel, Cornelius looks so fabulous in KISS makeup!! I love him!!
Thanks Jessica, If I'm up to it, I'm going to paint another ape up tonight as Peter Criss (The Cat).

:fireworks:bouncin:happybday:bouncin:fireworks
Happy Birthday Jessica!

Happy Birthday Jessica & Enaud! Are both of you old enough to drink now? :lol

I just started the Helmet and im going to toy with covering the sides and top with Real leather.

monkeybat - Please share once done. I'm interested in seeing how you do the helmet glyphs in leather. :naughty

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Jessica & Enaud! Are both of you old enough to drink now? :lol

I totally am, but not sure about Enaud! Margarita on the rocks tonight! :monkey5

PZ, I received the pkg. today.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I thought it felt a little heavier and thicker than it should and WOW! :horror
What a most pleasant surprise that extra was!!
I am truly indebted to your kindness.

On this, the 2nd day in the 2009th year of our Lawgiver let it be known by one and all:
PROTOZAIUS ROCKS!!!

Back