Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely deal with Feebay, Kfog, and have been lucky so far. Good luck to you.

1.) the buyer could be lying like a rug
2.) the goods were stolen from their front porch

I agree Jess! This guy could be lying and it could cost me my Hot Toys Gorilla and having to reimburse this creep 296.00 which paypal has already done. Paypal gives this guy the benefit of the dought by immediately crediting his credit card company and then say that they are going to investigate. This person had access to the tracking number from the first day sent and could have made sure that they were home when the package was delivered. He made reference to only him and his wife living there and that makes me suspect them because at no time did he mention that they were away the day that the package was delivered to their door. Ebay is also investigating to see if this person has done this before. It is a wake up call to a stupid rule that paypal has in their seller protection that anything sold for over $250.00 had to have the delivery confirmation "with" signature and not just a delivery confirmation. This person is trying to use this clause to argue that the package was not given to him directly and if a required signature was needed, he would have been assured it getting to him. I think that this is crapola and that I should not be subjected to this. The supervisor of paypal also told me that if I donot pay the charge back within 38 days that they would put it into collection and put a glitch on my credit rating. How insulting! At the very least I should receive my mechandise back. I feel that I have been scammed. Thanks for listening, Kent.

sorry to hear about your predicament... it is an empty feeling, but don't lose focus... don't give up on the fight.

Thanks Automaton! Persistance is my middle name, I will never give in or give up and will exhaust all avenues to the bitter end. I forgot to mention that I had asked the buyer to contact his mail carrier and local post office with the tracking number only one day after delivery and he never responded as to if he followed up. I asked him again through ebay, but this seems suspect. Not even a police report put in from him!:dunno

I really appreciate all you good people responding to me on this! What a great forum of fine people! I feel honored to be part of it.:thud:

I've had similar situations with transactions from international Ebay bidders... who claim not to have received the items. It's a lot harder to track an international package especially when the buyer wants the shipping charge to be as low as it can be. They all want to avoid the extra tracking and custom fees.

So I don't ship internationally anymore.

Sorry, to hear about this Kent. Just remember what Caesar said...

"NOW... FIGHT LIKE APES!"

Hold on Guys were not all bad overseas, I would say only deal with overseas buyers if there recommended or trusted people from our site.
Sorry but there are a lot more A4seholes on feebay now and its getting more cut-throat.
Hope you sort out your situation.

I agree Jess! This guy could be lying and it could cost me my Hot Toys Gorilla and having to reimburse this creep 296.00 which paypal has already done. Paypal gives this guy the benefit of the dought by immediately crediting his credit card company and then say that they are going to investigate. This person had access to the tracking number from the first day sent and could have made sure that they were home when the package was delivered. He made reference to only him and his wife living there and that makes me suspect them because at no time did he mention that they were away the day that the package was delivered to their door. Ebay is also investigating to see if this person has done this before. It is a wake up call to a stupid rule that paypal has in their seller protection that anything sold for over $250.00 had to have the delivery confirmation "with" signature and not just a delivery confirmation. This person is trying to use this clause to argue that the package was not given to him directly and if a required signature was needed, he would have been assured it getting to him. I think that this is crapola and that I should not be subjected to this. The supervisor of paypal also told me that if I donot pay the charge back within 38 days that they would put it into collection and put a glitch on my credit rating. How insulting! At the very least I should receive my mechandise back. I feel that I have been scammed. Thanks for listening, Kent.

In my opinion Ebay and Paypal are wealthy enough to provide their own delivery service with signature confirmation. Lol but true.

Sorry this happened to you, learn from it i guess.:mad: Curious, was the package delivered to a house or place of rent?

Hi Vortex! I believe a house because the address did not include an apartment number.

Hi Proto, good one brother! Attack it is!:hi5:

Hold on Guys were not all bad overseas, I would say only deal with overseas buyers if there recommended or trusted people from our site.
Sorry but there are a lot more A4seholes on feebay now and its getting more cut-throat.
Hope you sort out your situation.

I wasn't saying with my post that ALL oversea bidders are dead beats and scam artists. I've had just enough of them go bad (4-5) in the the 14 years I've been on Ebay and they created such a hassle to deal with that I wish to avoid them in the future.

However I have made exceptions in the past, international bidders who e-mail me PLEADING to bid. :lol

Jungle jom you inspired me to take one of my Taylors(prisoner or bearded astronaut) away on holiday with me to a more arid desert lanscape and take some cool photos. Kind of like some weird people in my country steal knomes from peoples front garden and take holiday snaps of them in far off distant lands.

Not to mention other tourists trying to figure out just what you are doing with your little doll...

I finally finished this gorilla soldier rework:

539972_328154590591106_100001897042048_833256_1792708935_n.jpg

577545_328154617257770_100001897042048_833257_992022735_n.jpg

522243_328154543924444_100001897042048_833254_259460035_n.jpg

579846_328154567257775_100001897042048_833255_1648033481_n.jpg

That gorilla re-work is fabulous!!!! That's really awesome!!!

Does anybody know if Hasblow hands can be removed? I don't have any figures here and someone wanted to dress up their Hasbro figure with a green jumpsuit. My first response would be, "don't bother it won't work...the shoulders would be too broad as well..."

Does anybody have any suggestions? They were thinking of popping off the hands and repopping it back after they dressed their figure....is this even possible?

Thank you.

The Gorilla on the right is this one:
Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders Silverback Gorilla

I don't have any of the late 90's Hasbro 1/6 apes.

Oh, I almost forgot something.
I combined two of my interests (apes and zombies) and I made some 1/6 scale zombie chimps. Because they look so horrific :horror, I didn’t think they would be appropriate in this area, so I posted photos here:

Back