Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better, Darkness.

I think you really nailed the ape body. I like the tufts of hair sticking out from under the clothes!

anybody interested in performing a script of Planet of the Apes to a group of about 100 somewhere in New York? It's just a thought that someone wanted to do...I would go for it but I'm on the other side of the continental divide...

TDP--that Caesar is spectacular. I love the poseability!!

Makes me sad to see it...reminds me of my Caesar head from Rainman that came...bounced back to the post office because I was not home to sign for it...and then because I lost track of time....it went all the way back to Korea. Makes me sad to see Rainman is ignoring my e-mails. Guess I can kiss my $60 goodbye.

So...I'm giving it one more shot....I'm asking my friend in Korea to write to Rainman and explain. Perhaps it's a language barrier. Or perhaps he's too busy for small fry like me. :_(

Last edited:
Thanks. :D

I always like to make things really strong especially considering the movement at the joints and the time invested. I used cut paper clips, super glue, and epoxy putty on all the reworked limbs.

Thanks. :D

I always like to make things really strong especially considering the movement at the joints and the time invested. I used cut paper clips, super glue, and epoxy putty on all the reworked limbs.

That makes sense, since these are going to be used and not just displayed.

Ape-y New Year everyone! We made it through another year...:hi5:

May 2012 bring us more ape goodness!! :panic:

Happy New Year I-man... May you get some of your most wanted lesser known actors in 1/6 form this year.

You never know... I got my Bud and Lou last year and I NEVER thought THAT, would happen!

Last edited:
It's a new year, my fellow simians! I smell a change in the air...for the good of all.

If anybody's interested in the calendar, it's still for sale. Matt Munson, the person that put together the calendar and had it printed, posted a YouTube video and you can view some of the other ladies that appeared on the calendar. Remember I'm Miss January 2013!! That's a rare thing!! He flips through the calendar towards the end of the YouTube link...starting at 4:21...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBgPU2hrxE[/ame]

Thanks JJ!
I've had my fingers crossed for so long on those that I can no longer tell whether they're cramped or I've got arthritis.

The Dr. Zaius pf I won in a contest is coming this Thursday. Pretty exciting stuff.

I kind of want some Hot Toys Gorillas now.

The Dr. Zaius pf I won in a contest is coming this Thursday. Pretty exciting stuff.

I kind of want some Hot Toys Gorillas now.

Congrats! I own the PF piece as well and I'm really happy with it. I think it is the best likeness of Dr. Zaius available anywhere.

And I own most of them. :wave :wave :wave

Speaking of Hot Toys, I would love to see what they would do with the good doctor. One can only dream. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I want one of these but don't know where to get one!

230235_1961443708157_1004730250_2265883_1329915_n.jpg

oh lucky!! :yess:

IM--I thought your fingers were cramped at first because of all your sculpting...:nono

Congrats! I own the PF piece as well and I'm really happy with it. I think it is the best likeness of Dr. Zaius available anywhere.

And I own most of them. :wave :wave :wave

Speaking of Hot Toys, I would love to see what they would do with the good doctor. One can only dream. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you guys. He arrived today. I guess I'll open him up and see how he looks.

I agree. More Hot Toys apes would be cool. I'd probably want a Zira the most.

Back