Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you still there when Drew gave me info on the upcoming novel? I just can't wait to read that one!! So awesome that you are reading it with your son.

Did he tell you the name of the next book? I forgot to ask him. :slap :slap :slap

Arron Bros has plastic Doll box's -buy one get one for 1cent. 12" (reg $10) and mego sized (reg $5)- Ends on Sunday

Yeah and at 6' 3" people say I'm too tall to be any ape let alone an orangutan. I'm the same height Charlton Heston and you saw how he towered over them.

Anyway, here's a cool image from the UK promotion of Rise of the Planet of the Apes:

risey.jpg

Too bad we in the US don't get this poster! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm loving this poster!

Do you think the way he is posed like the Statue of Liberty is an accident?

I think not. I think they are paying homage to the end of the original film, and I think that is a very good thing!

I'm loving this poster!

Do you think the way he is posed like the Statue of Liberty is an accident?

I think not. I think they are paying homage to the end of the original film, and I think that is a very good thing!

I didn't see that! Good eye! :hi5:

Is everyone going to see this movie at first showing? I unfortunately will not be able to until sometime after August 10 due to family commitments. :monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2

I so envy you guys being at SDCC. Have you any idea if Drew might be at NYCC? I have a shot at getting there. I am hoping on getting more of the cards and maybe some more original POTA art.

Hey IM I have cards for you. Let me know what you still need and if I have them I will send them out to you.

And if Jess runs out I too have quite a few extra cards as well. Oh... I love the new Dr. Zaius card, by the way. :wink1: :wink1: :wink1:

Drew even gave me a couple of Dr. Cornelius cards so I have a complete set! It's great to have this set of cards finally completed... it's been what, two years? :clap :clap :clap

Unfortunately, I realized that my son is missing a Landon card for his complete set. Anybody out there with an extra Landon card? :pray: :pray: :pray:

IM--I have all those cards I believe. I am too busy to send out now but I will send it out after Aug. 10.

PZ--I believe I have some Landon cards...

I will send a Landon card out to Kfog if I do have Landon. I just don't want to run upstairs and check right now.

PZ, don't quote me, but if I recall correctly, the new novel will be called "Death of the Planet of the Apes"

IM--I have all those cards I believe. I am too busy to send out now but I will send it out after Aug. 10.

PZ--I believe I have some Landon cards...

I will send a Landon card out to Kfog if I do have Landon. I just don't want to run upstairs and check right now.

PZ, don't quote me, but if I recall correctly, the new novel will be called "Death of the Planet of the Apes"

I am looking forward to it Jess! I really appreciate it! Can anyone tell me how many card there are all together including past and present conspiacy cards givin out? I would like to collect the whole set and Jess has helped me tremendously by sending me five and soon to be six of the cards including the Landon. I believe that I still need Stewart, Zira, and a mutant I believe. Thanks again, Jess!:1-1:

Our sweet Jess gave me 0/9 DR. CORNELIUS, 2/9 GEORGE TAYLOR, 4/9 THOMAS DODGE, 6/9 DOCTOR GALEN, and 9/9 DOCTOR ZAIUS. Are these the first 9 and are there new ones available? Thanks!:clap

Sorry guys--I looked at my stack of cards and Landon was not there. I guess I have the even numbered cards. Cornelius is the surprise card, and according to Drew, Stewart will be the hardest to find due to the amount printed. If you ordered that poster awhile back, a full set of cards were part of the deal including the dogtags. In total, there were 9 cards and including Cornelius that's 10 for the set.

There are no new cards that I know of. Perhaps with the next novel? That would be cool if so...I love that artist...

Looking at the set I can't tell which one is my favorite. They're all spectacular.

Hi Jess! Do you know if the blam site is still selling these cards with the magazine and dog tags? Thanks!

Sorry guys--I looked at my stack of cards and Landon was not there. I guess I have the even numbered cards. Cornelius is the surprise card, and according to Drew, Stewart will be the hardest to find due to the amount printed. If you ordered that poster awhile back, a full set of cards were part of the deal including the dogtags. In total, there were 9 cards and including Cornelius that's 10 for the set.

There are no new cards that I know of. Perhaps with the next novel? That would be cool if so...I love that artist...

Looking at the set I can't tell which one is my favorite. They're all spectacular.

No problem Jess, I just feel thrilled to have these! I owe you!:wave

Hey, who was the member that said they were vacationing in northern Arizona in August? I would suggest that you take a coat, because it gets pretty cool up there at night even in the summer time. I live in the Phoenix metro area and have lived in Arizona for over 32 years as an adult, so I am familiar.:exactly:

My dad just received a GI Joe environment to use as a display for his Hot Toys gorillas. He brought it over last night to show me. Here are some pictures of it. The gorillas in the pictures belong to my son Alex:

img1701sh.jpg

img1699n.jpg

img1697l.jpg

img1695y.jpg

img1694e.jpg

I thought it looked pretty cool!

The GI Joe Environment has the look and right color of the Apes structures. I actually have been contemplating geting one for the same purpose and then adding to it as far as customising!

The New apes trailor is looking better and more violent with every new version. I am really looking forward to watching it this friday. :impatient:

Hey, who was the member that said they were vacationing in northern Arizona in August? I would suggest that you take a coat, because it gets pretty cool up there at night even in the summer time. I live in the Phoenix metro area and have lived in Arizona for over 32 years as an adult, so I am familiar.:exactly:

That was me... and Thanks...

If any of you folks buy that Desert Environment, I'd be willing to buy Sandstorm (the coyote) from you. I collect the Joe figures and need Sandstorm to go with my Dusty figure.

Back