Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just wait till the next batch arrives then? Did they give you an ETA?

I tried, but he's stuck with the idea to refund!? Tried twice..

What he wrote first time...
"
I regret to inform you that after reviewing inventory we no longer have replacements available for this item. I do apologize for any disappointment this may cause. Normally in this case I would offer some type of compensation to keep the item as is. Though due to the nature of the damages I feel that offering you a full refund is likely to be the best option.
"
Second shot..

"
Please know that the reason I am not offering a replacement from the pieces that may be coming is has to do with the orders that have already been placed towards that item. I cannot guarantee that I will have one that I can send out to you. With that said I would recommend that we look at having you obtain a full refund, and if possible I can see if I can book a new order for you for one of the pieces that will be coming in. Again, this may be the only way that I can work with you on getting you another piece. I do apologize for any disappointment this may cause but I would not want us to hold on to your funds if we cannot guarantee a replacement.
"
Why he cannot just put another one in my cart and thats it? The product is still available on their site.

And you know this how?

They have it up for preorder, but also are denying people replacements due to limited inventory, so it's a toss up and anyone who claims to know is making **** up.

On another note, CornerstoneComics told me this morning they got a replacement scepter for me from sideshow, so... Yay!

They deny people replacements even on open es pieces, that isn't the deciding factor . Look at their website, they have a new batch coming in a few months. At least 50-100 available I bet

There is no deciding factor until it says sold out and stays that way. It's just something to use as a possible gauge. Even open es pieces don't have an endless es. 50-100 maybe, but that's no more concrete of a guess than saying 25 or 700.

uploadfromtaptalk1390506882610.jpg 0092 / 1500 is free

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sigh…seriously contemplating canceling a PO and justifying the difference for sauron..would be my first lotr piece..ive beeb in this hobby since august and am investing close to 5k already..idk if thats a lot or a little but its pricey imo..but damn id hate myself to miss out on this big guy….this and predator 2 maquette are gonna run me over 2k alone...

sigh…seriously contemplating canceling a PO and justifying the difference for sauron..would be my first lotr piece..ive beeb in this hobby since august and am investing close to 5k already..idk if thats a lot or a little but its pricey imo..but damn id hate myself to miss out on this big guy….this and predator 2 maquette are gonna run me over 2k alone...

Honestly I would take Sauron over anything on that preorder list, he is hard to top.

Back