Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's awesome. I use taptalk more than my pc so never saw that. Is this for all Sideshow Stuff or just LOTR ? I have a few :p . Also other Manufacturers ?

PS Thanks for the quick reply.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention , I have a Sauron but haven't opened it up yet ( making sure I have room before I do that ) , the box has 0092 stuck on it on two places. Is that the number ?
ahahaha9.jpg

Wow that's awesome. I use taptalk more than my pc so never saw that. Is this for all Sideshow Stuff or just LOTR ? I have a few :p . Also other Manufacturers ?

PS Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Just a neat way to track things. Its just the LOTR stuff. We use to have threads for the others but they rarely if ever got updated. We have threads above for SS only LOTR stuff, SSW LOTR stuff, Weta Only LOTR/Hobbit stuff, Jerry Vanderstelt Art Tracking, and GG Hobbit stuff.

No problem :)

Forgot to mention , I have a Sauron but haven't opened it up yet ( making sure I have room before I do that ) , the box has 0092 stuck on it on two places. Is that the number ?
ahahaha9.jpg

I would say you have #92.

Thanks for the advice. I got him from a local distributor though . So hopefully everything is ok .

What do you mean? If I destroy this one they'll send me a new one with another edition number, no?

I would assume they will send you a brand new item with your number. They I would imagine have blank bases they can put your number on.

Why would they at least not ask you to send the good the pieces back so that they can be used as replacements or something. Nevermind, as mentioned, why not just mail the one piece you need, thus saving the rest of the statue on their end for replacements? :slap

Why would they at least not ask you to send the good the pieces back so that they can be used as replacements or something. Nevermind, as mentioned, why not just mail the one piece you need, thus saving the rest of the statue on their end for replacements? :slap

Because they don't have any body in stock for replacement and they're waiting the next batch to comes up.

They also said they'll send an invoice so I can get a refund for the brokerage fee, duty and taxes. Anyone in Canada got through this process to get their money back? Is it complicated and take much time? That's almost 160$ Canadian dollars.

Last edited:
Because they don't have any body in stock for replacement and they're waiting the next batch to comes up.

They also said they'll send an invoice so I can get a refund for the brokerage fee, duty and taxes. Anyone in Canada got through this process to get their money back? Is it complicated and took long time? That's almost 160$ Canadian dollars.

Why not just wait till the next batch arrives then? Did they give you an ETA?

My retailer keeps my Sauron till Azog comes and sends me over both of them at the same time so save costs, now THAT will be a big and heavy delivery ;)

Back