Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could but as of yesterday no Internet/ cable or phone due to next doors construction site damage to my cable line. I need 400 ft put in from my house to the street. Work order is in but wait could be up to 2 weeks. Freakin killin me. My kids can't even do homework now and stuff too. Sucks

Got charged today, but no shipping notice yet. No, I wasn't flexpay. But yeah, disgustingly excited for this one. :panic::panic:

Yea, I think all the non flex people were scheduled for today from what I remember back in the thread, so that should be right. Hopefully yours did go out today too.

will receive both sauron and Galactus tmr; won't be able to open it yet bc of school, studying and work

Hello there. I'm new to this thread... but, like you, I couldn't resist the towering coolness of this Sauron statue. Bye, bye extra savings! But what price inspiration? I've never regretted purchasing the Black Rider of Mordor, even with that damn shroud to contend with, and the Lurtz premium format statue is another LOTR masterpiece that brightens my life. In any event, Sideshow has informed me that Sauron will arrive late Thursday; YES!!!

Y'all all lucky North Americans :pfft:! You're the first ones to be receiving this masterpiece!
I have pre-ordered him locally so won't get him until probably October or November :(. Oh well, I'll have to patient, and in the meantime, those who'll be receiving him soon, PICTURES please! :hi5:

Hello there. I'm new to this thread... but, like you, I couldn't resist the towering coolness of this Sauron statue. Bye, bye extra savings! But what price inspiration? I've never regretted purchasing the Black Rider of Mordor, even with that damn shroud to contend with, and the Lurtz premium format statue is another LOTR masterpiece that brightens my life. In any event, Sideshow has informed me that Sauron will arrive late Thursday; YES!!!

"dark" rider of mordor mate.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Back