Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as awesome as the Weta version is, I think the detail on this will surpass it by far and the base looks like it will be epic.

I still think that price, size and detail will be secondary to the left leg in my decision to buy this piece or not.

Folks will just have to decide for themselves once they see it. I for one, have seen all the WIP pics, and I am excited. The details are pretty insane. I hope when all is said and done, that I will have both the Weta version and the SS one in my collection.

JV

Yep, I'll go along with you there Jerry.

Just hope I have finished paying off my Dark Rider of Mordor PF before this awesome piece :rock comes up for pre-order...I would hate to miss out on it. :pray:

:duff
Bill

If this is as close to 3ft as we know it's going to be that's a decent amount bigger than the SSW statue.

The issue may not be that the new PF is too small, but that the SSW statue may have been too big.

Was it out of scale with the old 1/6 statue line? I think it might have been. I think it may be closer to 1/5. Isn't Sauron supposed to be 10 feet tall? That statue stands at about 23 inches (24 including the base). So that would be three inches too tall for 1/6. Right?

costanza.jpg

:gah: :lol

Back