Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it gets delayed it will be just to make sure everything comes out nice. I truly doubt the pending approval will have anything to do with a delay if that is to happen.

I thought Sideshow told us once that the FlexPay system automatically knocked off available number of payments as the original, pre-set release date approached. I seem to remember them saying that it was a programming issue with the software, but that once you passed that original date, it could be opened back up to the max number of payments.

I could be TOTALLY misremembering that, though.

I predict a fairly significant delay aswell..

It can't be that someone has just "forgotten" to take it down...how long has it been on there for???!! I think someone would have cottoned-on by now :stick :slap

My two cents anyway :wink1:

I don't know, if they knew it was getting delayed why not update the page with that information. They do that for other items, so not sure why all the mystery with this one. I still have not gotten a reply in my thead asking SS so who knows what is going on. Maybe still a battle for approval and they just don't want to say?

I don't know, if they knew it was getting delayed why not update the page with that information.

The DR got pushed back two or three times if I remember correctly,and each time it was delayed we only found out at the last minute...almost always during the month it was supposed to actually ship.

I understand the excitement. It's been with me since comic-con last year but patience is the key.

Yep, if there is one thing you need for this collecting business, it's patience. :)

Don't worry guys, a few weeks after receiving this bay-boy, you'll forget all about any delays. :wink1:

The important thing is that it turns out kick-*** in the end (pun intended). :lol

If it gets delayed it will be just to make sure everything comes out nice. I truly doubt the pending approval will have anything to do with a delay if that is to happen.

If there is a licensing disagreement, then SS cannot begin a final production run on the product. Technically SS could take a chance and begin final production based on the prototype, but if there are any significant changes due to negotiations regarding the licensing then SS would have wasted valuable resources.

IMHO...the licensing issue could potentially impact (or may have already impacted) when SS can get the final product in the hands of consumers.

Yeah, it could if that was an issue but I'd bet money it's not. I've never seen that happen with SS in all the years I've been collecting.

Back