Saturday Toys Men's Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're really too late, unless you go to ebay. The Saturday Toys stuff is limited, and no retailer I know of still has it.

What does it look like? And is it the best suit you can get or are their better ones?

I'm looking for a good classic suit for a Connery Bond figure.

I actually was lucky enough to find one on ebay the other day and get it, but now im looking for one more for a project im working on.

For Connary Bond I'd try and mabe get a Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker suit and a white shirt and black tie and iron the suit out. Its what I did for my TWINE Brosnan and Connary wore a lot of straight gray suits.

I don't think the Sat Toys is a good fit, its too baggy. The Joker one is tailored excellently.

What does it look like? And is it the best suit you can get or are their better ones?

I'm looking for a good classic suit for a Connery Bond figure.

Saturday Toys suits are some of the best on a workmanship level, but the proportions are weird. it really only looks good on that Saturday Toys body.
Companies keep making suits, and it seems like they're better and better, I wouldn't rush trying to get an existing suit. Better will come. I'm waiting for more to come, I have a couple of figures I want suits on, but I'm waiting it out for something new to come along. So far, I have liked suits made by Hot Toys the best. For bond, I guess you'd want a tux. I'd just wait for a future release.

triad has some suits on preorder. i ordered 2 sets for my ht ironman and batman figures. looks pretty good from what i can see. i got the witsec figures and the suit is really nice. even better than the saturday toys stuff too. the material is super crisp

Saturday Toys suits are some of the best on a workmanship level, but the proportions are weird. it really only looks good on that Saturday Toys body.
Companies keep making suits, and it seems like they're better and better, I wouldn't rush trying to get an existing suit. Better will come. I'm waiting for more to come, I have a couple of figures I want suits on, but I'm waiting it out for something new to come along. So far, I have liked suits made by Hot Toys the best. For bond, I guess you'd want a tux. I'd just wait for a future release.

Really good advice! I tend to be very impatient, but waiting for better stuff to come along is definitely under-rated - in the end it almost always does arrive, usually just after you've spent a lot of money on something inferior.

Really good advice! I tend to be very impatient, but waiting for better stuff to come along is definitely under-rated - in the end it almost always does arrive, usually just after you've spent a lot of money on something inferior.

That's very much my story, but I have begun to learn. I've wasted too much money on junk as well.

I've been searching the threads trying to find an answer: Does Saturday Toys have an official website? Are they part of a bigger company?

No web site. Not affiliated with any other companies, at least not openly.
You don't read all that well but you write pretty good King. :lol

What King said. They appear to release stuff at their own leisure, and rerelease stuff when it suits :lol them. They appear to release stuff that lends itself to kitbashing and they tend to follow trends in what collectors want.

theres a couple of these available on ebay 4 $49. just search 4 saturday toys.

Back