Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

saruman being at dol guldur, I just wondered what happens?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

saruman being at dol guldur, I just wondered what happens?

He's part of the White Council that helps attack Dol Guldur and push Sauron out (Although he let's himself be defeated in the books).

Is this in the lotr appendices, just i dont remember this from the books lol

ES 400. Less than 40 remain at this post time!

Hi Ral, are you getting one? ES was released Monday or Tuesday which took us all by surprise. 400 is the lowest EX so far in this line, although the total combined is right in line with the 1000-1500 average.

I just wanted to order but - like always - they enforce you to use a credit card which aren't really widespread here in germany thus I don't own one....

I just wanted to order but - like always - they enforce you to use a credit card which aren't really widespread here in germany thus I don't own one....

Do you have a debt card? Prepaid Visa/MC?
It would help if SS did the PayPal thing at some point.
Only real benefit for CC to me is when you have to dispute a charge and have the company fight it out for you.

They accept check/money order payments also, but not sure if that is US only or they would do that for you also.

Do you have a debt card? Prepaid Visa/MC?
It would help if SS did the PayPal thing at some point.
Only real benefit for CC to me is when you have to dispute a charge and have the company fight it out for you.

Sadly no, I usually pay everything with PayPal or direct-debit through my bank account.
Nobody I know uses a credit card, it's really no must-have here.

In their FAQ Sideshow states that they offer PayPal but only for available orders. There isn't even the possibility to create an account without a credit card.

I guess I'll just have to pass and get the reg.

They accept check/money order payments also, but not sure if that is US only or they would do that for you also.

That's US-exclusive :(

Wow, there are already less than 30 of the EX remaining!

I really like the way everything came together on this piece and agree that the REG hand is definitely the show stopper although i like the power pose as well.

What got me to finally pull the trigger on this piece, however, was this hilarious video:

Trolling Saruman:
https://youtu.be/188gh0HRUEk

LOL, that one and the interview that I watched where Christopher Lee talks about playing the character.

Christopher Lee discusses Gandalf, Saruman:
https://youtu.be/TQVi_DC9HvI

Okay, time to place my pre-order before it is too late to do so. :)

Hi Ral, are you getting one? ES was released Monday or Tuesday which took us all by surprise. 400 is the lowest EX so far in this line, although the total combined is right in line with the 1000-1500 average.

I am going to have to pass. I am missing several things right now. I am just too broke, haha. Plus, I am not a big fan of sauroman. Now, if they make an Isildur, prologue elf, numenorian, hobbit elf from rivendell, Elendil or fountain guard, I am in. Or, if someone would make a dol amorth numenorian, I would be all over that one.

I am going to have to pass. I am missing several things right now. I am just too broke, haha. Plus, I am not a big fan of sauroman. Now, if they make an Isildur, prologue elf, numenorian, hobbit elf from rivendell, Elendil or fountain guard, I am in. Or, if someone would make a dol amorth numenorian, I would be all over that one.

A PF of any of the above would be awesome! Somebody has to make these statues at some point.

A PF of any of the above would be awesome! Somebody has to make these statues at some point.

Never going to happen unfortunately, at least as PFs. If they only have 400 of these for a big hitter like Saruman, they are not going to dump R&D into a lesser known piece. We will be lucky to even see a Boromir PF or Balrog Maquette.

I agree that wish list will remain just that. But I don't know that Saruman is a heavy hitter either. I will likely end up getting this because it pairs so well with GTG PF and the environments, but Saruman is not among the most compelling characters to me.

I agree that wish list will remain just that. But I don't know that Saruman is a heavy hitter either. I will likely end up getting this because it pairs so well with GTG PF and the environments, but Saruman is not among the most compelling characters to me.

I was going by the movie and the Christopher Lee following. If a cult star as a main villain can't sell a ton, no way they go much deeper. He was on most LOTR PF wish lists so I expected 750 for the EX at least. Higher PF prices and Reg/EX reversal may have played a part though. Not sure who/what would do next in fact, they might even start redoing the same character like they seem to be doing with every other line now, but I hope not.

Back