Sarahah page (Anonymous messaging online)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
So there is this website where you can make a page and then people can write you anonymous messages, you never know who did it and there is no way for the site to know who visited. This is becoming extrememy popular on facebook, a lot of people making these pages. I have seen a lot of people trying to fish for messages on it,

I made one just to see what it looks like inside, if Anyone wants to send a private message to me now is the time :lol

crows777.Sarahah.com

Or if you want to share your own Sarahah page, feel free to do so.

Last edited:
Mobbing 2.0 :dunno

Call me old fashioned but that's what I think it would often be used for.
Not my cup of tea.

I think it was meant just for fun. I did notice that women that did it for facebook had more messages than the guys.

well for example in facebook you could get your account banned for saying the wrong thing, even if you werent saying hate speech or anything like that.
In this forum if you were to say what you really felt you could get in trouble if it gets out of hand, At work you could get in trouble or fired if you said what you really felt.
Also if you wanted to know the truth, a lot of people wold be scared of the consequences of telling the truth
So this website was meant to be a way to tell people what you felt and a way for people to ask honest opinions without any drama.

Back