Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Store exclusive may mean like the dvd boxsets, they are exclusive to a particular store. If they are exclusive to a U.S store, Eu and international collectors may miss out! Looks like they may have pickedup bad habits from GG.:monkey2

I should imagine it means exclusive to Sideshows website, and not widely distributed like the other two.
Remember, we're all Star Wars Geeks (SWG's - I like it!)
Trying to convince the buyers at all the distributors to pickup a third release of what to them, looks like exactly the same figure, is a harder sale. Easier to make it an own website exclusive, with a small edition size.

This guys is going to be a cool addition to my collection. white, black and orange... got to have them..

So now that this is out of the way, what else are we getting for Xmas?

I'm guessing this is the rifle that will come with the black pauldron...

mgangles.jpg

Last edited:
dude that gun is sweet... hopefully they offer something else with the exclusive version.

nice. still bummed that my WL didn't convert for the white version. i got an email saying that the WL will be closed soon and that i'm SOL. never had a WL not convert. i got on the list the day after it sold out. weird.

Hey heads up all:

Amazon's got the new verson of the interactive R2-D2, coming up as a black friday special in about 2 hours...deal goes up at 8PM ET. Normal price is $199.99, hopefully it'll be a big discount.

I'm guessing we'll see something on this in next weeKs Newsletter . Unless its up for imediate release which I doubt with the Shock Trooper and Thrawn coming in the next 2 or so weeks , I think this will be a Second Quarter release.

Last edited:
Here is the latest comment posted under the Sandtrooper.

news says:
A note to collectors - We will not be releasing the Storm Trooper Black Pauldron 12-inch figure Store Exclusive during Black (and White) Friday weekend. Please stay tuned to the newsletter in the coming weeks for details concerning this piece.

dude that gun is sweet... hopefully they offer something else with the exclusive version.

there will not be an exclusive version. he's listed as a "store exclusive" Much like Capt Antillies, or Commander Pradj, he IS the exclusive.

He's only going to be avalible through the sideshow website.

Thus, He IS his own exclusive.

I think sideshow really screwed this up, they should of put a disclaimer that they were not releasing this today, it should off been on the front page! I can not even tell just how profanity is running through my head right now and that i can't type itfor fear of being booted off the site!!!!!!!!

If the Black Pauldron Sandtrooper is an exclusive, I wonder if SSC will allow us to PO more than 1 piece.

I am thinking of getting 2 Black Pauldron Troopers to complement my Sandtrooper Commander and Sergeant.

there will not be an exclusive version. he's listed as a "store exclusive" Much like Capt Antillies, or Commander Pradj, he IS the exclusive.

He's only going to be avalible through the sideshow website.

Thus, He IS his own exclusive.

Maybe but I got my commader Praji from Razor's... This is still confusing... LOL:D

I think the word people are looking for is "Domestic Exclusive." While domestic exclusives are offered on Sideshow's website, they do sometimes pop up at U.S. retailers (have yet to see them offered by international retailers), just not in the quantities of other releases.

I think the word people are looking for is "Domestic Exclusive." While domestic exclusives are offered on Sideshow's website, they do sometimes pop up at U.S. retailers (have yet to see them offered by international retailers), just not in the quantities of other releases.

Praji was available in some EU stores too, was he domestic exclusive or something else?

this Sandtrooper wont be available through Sideshow, they are NOT selling it through the site. You can ONLY get this from a retail store which carries Sideshow product

I would assume that the black pauldron version will be released similarly to the Orange one...

Cant wait to get this ordered.......this will make a pretty nice set of three figs once they are all together...

Back