SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it its gonna be an expensive year and its only just started. Its about time they bought out a Sarg, he is gonna be great, I would prefer a the big old T-21 rifle though......and will go nicely with my Landspeeder.

sandtroopers1.jpg

Dorgmal.

I do hope the exclusive is the orange pauldron but I could actually see that being the SDCC Ex this year.

Exclusive item: Little Circular Droid Piece

"Look sir, droids."

You heard it here first! ;)

(After the tiny Kamino dart, anything is possible...) :cool:

Well, it would be nice if the orange and black pauldron were included along with the big gun and they allowed you to buy 6. But that's probably going to be separate release. Although when Marmit did that they called this one the Sergeant and the other one just Sandtrooper.

I love it. Although it should be interesting to see if they'll really milk three different releases....It would be neat if this came with all three pauldrons and the rifle was the exclusive...I would still probably buy three but not sure if they'd all be from SSC. $89.99 pricepoint prediction?

The only downside to them announcing the Sandtrooper this way is that it probably means they won't be making a 1/6 scale Dewback. Ever since Jabba I assumed there was the possibility of a grand SDCC reveal featuring a Dewback with a couple of Sandtroopers around it kind of like when they announced Jabba, Boushh, and Bib Fortuna all at once. They could still make one of course but I think its much less likely now.

I think a 1/6 Dewback was possible in Jabba fashion but since Jabba was rotting their shelves I don't think SSC is looking towards it in all reality not to mention the pricepoint on it sice Jabba was a long time ago and I don't think they'd market it as under $200

The RT-97C (aka MG-15), which I believe was given its official designation just this past year.

Sandblast2.jpg

I think a 1/6 Dewback was possible in Jabba fashion but since Jabba was rotting their shelves I don't think SSC is looking towards it in all reality not to mention the pricepoint on it sice Jabba was a long time ago and I don't think they'd market it as under $200

:love... turn for me, Alba.... turn...

Anyway, yeah, you're right.

Back