Samueljd's Custom work and just for fun bashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samueljd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's some of the new stuff I've been working on. I'll revisit some of the stuff I done in the past, but here's some of the latest I've done for now. I've been making custom mods to my G.I. Joes ever since SSC started with the line and make minor updates to my HT figures as needed. I have some of the Predator Rescue team in the works (way behind on some of them) and some DC Superheroes I slowly work on. Anyway here are the reveals.

Here's my repaint of Billy's head. This and my Dusty head are my first re-painted heads, I hope to have many more to share down the road. I'm going to wait until I get one of my TTM-19 bodies, before I do a body re-paint. Right now I have him on the Thor body, and I want to give him a slightly tan tone that will match the head.

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some new updated pics of Duke (had to use better lighting, since my last pics looked washed out).

011.jpg

025.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

024.jpg

for reference here's is what Dukes head looked like before the re-paint (borrowed this image from TA's site, since they have a good image of it [yes, my Duke looked just like that one]:monkey4)

head.jpg

I still need to add the Flag patch and G.I. Joe patch to his shoulders. Don't know if I like them above the pockets or on the pockets?

Last edited:
Some pics of my Dusty re-paint. Went for a tanned look for someone who spend a lot of the time out in the desert.

IMG_1048.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

Should have him geared up over the next few days. I've just been playing with lighting and taking pics lately.

I updated my Billy custom. I've made him ready for for the various scenes in the movie. He has the option of having the uniform top, just the vest (my personal preference), or going shirtless for the knife scene. I'm going to wait until Hot Toys release the new Muscle TT, before I make that change with the blood from his cut (currently he's on a Thor body and I don't want to alter it).

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

real boots for both of them look so much better

DSC00116.jpg

I gave "Dutch" some T2 wrist and bare hands, so he can be screen accurate

DSC00113.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm working on Blain and Poncho right now, so hopefully I'll have more pics to show soon.

Back