Sam Raimi's Oz The Great And Powerful

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyywumlnhdw[/ame]

oz-great-powerful-3-600x300.jpg

oz-great-powerful-2-600x300.jpg

oz-great-powerful-1-600x300.jpg

oz-great-powerful-4-600x300.jpg

oz-great-powerful-600x300.jpg

oz-great-powerful-michelle-williams-600x300.jpg

Disney’s fantastical adventure “Oz The Great and Powerful,” directed by Sam Raimi, imagines the origins of L. Frank Baum’s beloved character, the Wizard of Oz. When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he’s hit the jackpot—fame and fortune are his for the taking—that is until he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone’s been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity—and even a bit of wizardry—Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.

This has potential. Looks too much like the Alice movie that Burton did though. Story will really have to be up to snuff to shine through all that CG. My two cents.

Also, is Mila Kunis the one who will be the green witch? Confused with all the names.

This has potential. Looks too much like the Alice movie that Burton did though. Story will really have to be up to snuff to shine through all that CG. My two cents.

Also, is Mila Kunis the one who will be the green witch? Confused with all the names.
My exact thoughts.

I've been a big fan of Raimi's for a long time, and have faith that he'll do good work with this one. Let's hope it has as little in common with that Burton Alice in Wonderland movie as is possible.

I've been a big fan of Raimi's for a long time, and have faith that he'll do good work with this one. Let's hope it has as little in common with that Burton Alice in Wonderland movie as is possible.

Completely agree... Alice was a perfect example of what not to do with this kind of movie. But it's the same studio and that movie made a lot of bank so I could easily see this being terrible.

Please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good. :pray:

Literally my exact thoughts and what I initially planned on posting :lol

Back