Sam & Bill - how many?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!

Well that is all too easy!!!

How many......................

NOT ENOUGH!!!

:google :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :thud

Re: !

The exact number of all open editions is locked away at SSW HQ. Why is this such a big secret. They are long sold out, I am curious to know how many were made of every edition. Someone knows for sure.

:dunno :ar :ar :ar :ar :ar

Re: !

Just as Danbury Mint won't tell you how many Barad-dur were made in those "limited" firing days, the open edition numbers are lost in the mists of time.

But why not declare how many have been made? I can't see what can be lost by doing so and I can't see why anyone would mind this information being revealed.

All of the more recent releases have been limited editions so why not declare the numbers that were produced of the open editions?

Back when Sam & Bill were around even the Balrog
did not sell out very fast. I agree SS should reveal
all the open edition volumes....what's the big deal?
If they don't have the exact number a range would
be acceptable.

While I agree it would be nice to know, I don't see the point in saying they should reveal the information. That implies that they are "hiding" something that you have a right to know.

To all those who are so obsessed with knowing, I ask "what's the big deal?"

I still can't get him all the way on the base....I'm scared I'll break him again :eek :thud

I am not sure if you are having the same problem I did, but getting Bill to rest flat on the base can take some time. My Sam has just a little give in the peg, so I could position it just right, but oh no FE - NOT AGAIN! :google

To all those who are so obsessed with knowing, I ask "what's the big deal?"

It's not a case of being obsessed, I would just like to know ot of interest. I can't understand what reasons there cloud be for not revealing it.

RIGHT ON!!!

It's not a case of being obsessed, I would just like to know ot of interest. I can't understand what reasons there cloud be for not revealing it.
Exactly CCT!!! WTH is the big deal here we are not talking about locked FBI top secret files!!!! :rolleyes :thwak :whip

re

Like I said, just curious! I don't have some burning need to know, but it would be... nice. If there's 50,000 on them it wouldn't matter - still think it's a cool piece.

Knowledge is power! :banana :hat :fart

Re: re

I was expecting to know this info in the SSW book, but now that the line has ended and nothing about the book has being announced, I think we will never know for sure.

Back