Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED OPENING NEW PAINTING PROTEUS STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)

Impressive!!! I'd love to have this environment for my Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity.

Sweet lord, this is just sublime. I'm amazed that you went with one of the tougher (if not the toughest) environments to create from the films, and what's more, you knocked it out of the park!

Those headsculpts are fantastic as well. :thud::thud::thud:

Wow, that looks amazing Salvador, great work. Please tell me those screens don't light up or I might have a heart attack. Can we get a closer look at them please?

this is the ""best"" 1/6 th dio i ever seen...and on a scale od 1-10 as far as difficulty goes. this is a 15!!!! your right...its huge...it needs its own pedestal and corner of the room,...but still unreal work.....way to go sal...:clap:yess:......please show much more....close up's, the full monty:)

I'm amazed that you went with one of the tougher (if not the toughest) environments to create from the films,

That's why I was so surprised to see this as a dio. It's not really one of the most iconic parts of the film, so it's not like there's extensive reference available to match. . . . a lot of creativity and imagination going on here. Very admirable work.

incredible,nice work,congratulations

HI!
Thanks for the compliments!
Yes it has it's own light points,in the ground,in the chair and in the catwalk.
It not harder to do than any other dio,just takes more time and you can't use too much stuff from maquettes or whatever,just need to figure out what you want and build it.

No,the screens don't have any retro light,they have a cover that reflects the light,but not it's own light.I'm not so skilled with electricity..sorry!

Great job, I think even Geof Darrow would say it looks awesome and be honored.

Damn how on earth did I missed this, this is truly awesome work.

I can't believe the work that has been put on the chair alone!

OMG !!! that chair is so sick...the workmanship is just really unreal...i have to ask, how long has this project taken?? the details are so intricate and look so real.....this is priceless:clap

I spent,working in weekends and some spare time,when my family didn't need me a couple of months....

Hi!
This is my last 1/6 diorama,figures still in progress,and i need to do a new Morpheus,it will take a few days,but as per the diorama is already finished.
I hope you like.It took me some time to do,and is really big!
thanks!
Salvador

Dude, the detailing in that is just beyond amazing! AWESOME job, amigo! :hi5:

Hi!
This is my last 1/6 diorama,figures still in progress,and i need to do a new Morpheus,it will take a few days,but as per the diorama is already finished.
I hope you like.It took me some time to do,and is really big!
thanks!
Salvador

:thud::thud::thud: One of the best Dios I have ever laid eyes on! This goes up there with that Homemade Robo-Kain someone made a few years back! Amazing detail and craftsmanship! :clap

amigo, that thing is out of this world. very, very impressive.

i would so love to have such a dio in my matrix collection. possibilites of making more? :D

Congrats that is brilliant. 1/6 diorama taken to a whole new level.

Back