Sahmez Lights & Decals LED lights for Ikea Detolf and cabinets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am chatting with them on facebook. You got for how many detolfs and you got the warm or cool white?

I am chatting with them on facebook. You got for how many detolfs and you got the warm or cool white?

I definitely prefer the cool white. Warm white is too yellow in colour for me! I only got enough for 2 detolfs, but I have 4 so will need to order another kit I think.

Installed the lights yesterday.

560c85f16f7f6694527f464e0001b6f3.jpg

I'm very satisfied with these lights, and was pleasantly suprised that he supplied extra remote and control unit [emoji106] .

I will definitely order again as my collection grows.

Installed the lights yesterday.

560c85f16f7f6694527f464e0001b6f3.jpg

I'm very satisfied with these lights, and was pleasantly suprised that he supplied extra remote and control unit [emoji106] .

I will definitely order again as my collection grows.

Wow that looks fantastic!! Great job doing the install. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of where the cables should go to hide them the best. Yeah, I'll definitely be getting more from them too!

I don't suppose getting these to work in the UK is as simple as putting on an adaptor plug is it? Would love a couple of sets...

You can buy power adapter for cheap on amazon, if he is unable to supply you with one for UK

I have been having a real hard time just placing an order with them. The person is not great with communication and now they are telling me that paypal closed their account for some reason. Doesn't really bold well. He also "misquoted" me on shipping cost too.

Hmm.. I did not have any issues dealing with him. They could be in process of closing down, who knows.

Hmm.. I did not have any issues dealing with him. They could be in process of closing down, who knows.

Seller has been having some major paypal issues lately. He reached the max amount of money he can have in his account, and then paypal closed the account completely because he was under 18. So I don't think he will be doing any business any time soon.

Just saw this thread, thanks so much Khai for posting up this thread!

Also, regarding the issue: It seemed that the account was created in 2013 when I was not 18 yet which was against their regulations and hence, they had to shut my account down and they asked me to create a new one. However, the issue had been solved within a week and I did tell those who were ordering that time that the orders were open already, seems like they didn't read it or just wasn't interested.

So, here's an official update: We've been open ever since December 2015 and are still selling our basic light kits, so do PM us on our Facebook page to get in touch and place an order! :) Cheers everybody

I perused web and saw numerous foamweather strips . Nearly accompany sticky tape at the back . Miracle need to glue it for all time onto glass or just to stuck it into the hole. I mean which ways is better.ya obviously it might drop out when opening the glass entryway , I additionally pondering during cleaning it might deter . There is in every case master and con ... Looking for your polished methodology

Back