safety from the earthquakes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecekat

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys,i dont know if there exists similar thread.can you suggest me some ways to protect statues from earthquakes??i have ikea besta as display cabinets...thanksQQ

i usually anchor my figures with lots of screws into the base. if its a tall figure i also use a screw in the head.

Stop collecting or make a sacrificial offering to your hedonistic gods! That'll appease them.:lecture

still no serious answers!how can i insure them?how much shall i have to pay?

When the earthquake happens, you have to grab the detolf, and move with the shaking in a way so that the detolf actually never moves. Problem solved.

is it a glue or something like that???can i remove it with no problem ?i mean not to remove colour or something like that from the base.

is it a glue or something like that???can i remove it with no problem ?i mean not to remove colour or something like that from the base.

According to the web site (and many collectors) it is removable, doesn't harm paint, etc. but you might want to get the Cali collectors to weigh in on the subject and give you the recommendations for the best one to use.

Anchor your besta shelves on the wall. Much easier that way. Or just get an insurance if you're filthy rich.:lecture

Back