Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your situation Marcio. All the best getting back on your feet. You did a great job with SPC and I'm sure whatever you end up doing next will be great as well.

thanks very much! i hope to eventually open another store but only time will tell.. thank you for the well wishes!

My friend also just received their refund, thanks so much Marcio. You're truly reliable. I hope you are able to open a new store soon!

Best of luck!

My friend also just received their refund, thanks so much Marcio. You're truly reliable. I hope you are able to open a new store soon!

Best of luck!

Thank you!

Everyone that has contacted me so far through PM should have received their refunds today, if you have not, please PM me.

Thanks!
MArcio

I have not received my promised refund as per the last email I received on Feb. 25.

I just want to update everyone regarding my email situation. I've just realized that the only email that is working now is: [email protected]

None of the other emails work at this time, please let others know who may be trying to get in touch with me and haven't received my reply.

Thanks

Perhaps he means "Mothers basement" a U.K based store that many people are having a lot of trouble with getting either their items or a refund right now.

Thanks, who's MB?

Yeah mothers basement were a uk business that stopped trading in February this year. Loads of people were left out of pocket including me to the sum of£546, luckily I've gotten my money back some others haven't been so lucky. They were taking people's money saying the item was in stock when they didn't have them in. The police are involved so hopefully the couple that ran the company are forced to refund everyone that trusted them.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you Marcio.

I have created an account and PM you about my preorder numbers. From the looks of it, you are indeed a man of your word as many ppl have received their refunds. Please keep me posted regarding my refund once you read my PM.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you Marcio.

I have created an account and PM you about my preorder numbers. From the looks of it, you are indeed a man of your word as many ppl have received their refunds. Please keep me posted regarding my refund once you read my PM.

you've been refunded

Back