Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to hear some people getting their refunds. Unfortunately, I haven't received mine yet, but I feel much more confident in receiving it now we have some communication!

I'm glad some people are getting their refunds as I'm still waiting on mine. However, we shouldn't have to come on this board to state our frustrations and then get refunded. That's just biased and skews the real "customer service" we are actually receiving. I feel for Marcio, but he needs to treat his other customers the same as the people in this forum.

I'm still waiting for my refund as well. It's extenuating circumstances, and I feel bad for Marcio. I wouldn't normally mind as much; but my CC is reissuing me a new number because of the whole Target thing. I'm just worried that there'd be no recourse if I don't get refunded once the old CC account is closed.

you're entitled to your opinion i guess, however, you're speaking without knowing any facts

Many customers who are not members on here have received their refunds.

People have a right to express their frustrations on this board when they were not receiving any communication from me, that's completely fair. I did not start issuing refunds because people expressed their frustrations, I did so because my life is slowly starting to get back to normal and I am able to do so.

Please don't post something without knowing all the facts.

Based on your post and some emails i received I believe i refunded you this week.

I'm glad some people are getting their refunds as I'm still waiting on mine. However, we shouldn't have to come on this board to state our frustrations and then get refunded. That's just biased and skews the real "customer service" we are actually receiving. I feel for Marcio, but he needs to treat his other customers the same as the people in this forum.

sent you a pm

I'm still waiting for my refund as well. It's extenuating circumstances, and I feel bad for Marcio. I wouldn't normally mind as much; but my CC is reissuing me a new number because of the whole Target thing. I'm just worried that there'd be no recourse if I don't get refunded once the old CC account is closed.

Received the refunds three days ago for the two orders I had. My computer was in a coma so I didn’t see the message until today after I finally fixed it.

Many thanks Marcio and hope things get better!

Hi Marcio, I sent you a follow up message, but I'm not sure if you've gotten it. Please let me know if I should resend, thanks.

Hi Marcio,

I have sent you several emails about getting my refund and other than a promise on December 23, 2013, that it would get done in the new year, have heard nothing back from you. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. I sent you an email just now. Please have my refund sent ASAP.

NOTE: I just saw your post about the reason for the delay. I feel for you (I am divorced myself) but would have appreciated some communication as to why the refund was taking so long. You can ignore the email I sent.

Last edited:
unfortunately I can only refund when i have the funds so it will take some time to refund everyone, i can't change that

PM me with your order details please, name, order numbers and paypal email

thanks

Hi Marcio,

I have sent you several emails about getting my refund and other than a promise on December 23, 2013, that it would get done in the new year, have heard nothing back from you. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. I sent you an email just now. Please have my refund sent ASAP.

NOTE: I just saw your post about the reason for the delay. I feel for you (I am divorced myself) but would have appreciated some communication as to why the refund was taking so long. You can ignore the email I sent.

Any update on my refund? I haven't heard from you since 2-5-14, thanks.

haven't forgotten about you, still working on it

it's a lot of money when i add up everyones refunds, $400 here, $300 there, $50, $100 etc.... it adds up fast.. i can only refund one or two orders at a time.. yours is coming

To all of you,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication on my part and for not getting all the refunds out as of yet. I am terribly sorry and the last thing I wanted was to ruin my name. I am an honest hard working guy who is not out to scam anyone.

I am not one to ever share my personal life online to strangers but I feel this situation is exigent and you all deserve an explanation. You were all truly great customers and made SPC what it was! I never intended to close SPC, ever!

Sometime back in late September my wife decided to divorce me. This came as an absolute shock to me, it was literally out of the blue! Once i found this out my life changed rapidly, I immediately had to change everything about my routine and my life in general. I had to leave my house by the beginning of October, since I did not have enough time to find a place of my own, I ended up sleeping on several friends couches for the last few months. I tried my best to still issues all the refunds I could to my customers but when November came around I still did not have a place to live and was moving from one friends house to another. By this point I no longer had a place to live, I had to close SPC, I had no other choice! Believe it or not I spent the holidays living in a disgusting homeless shelter, it was the worst experience of my life!

I did not have any internet access for the last few months and hence why I could not communicate with all of you. Financially speaking I'm a mess right now. I do have a full time job but after paying my rent, groceries etc the rest of it goes to divorce lawyers so I can try and keep my house still! Having said that, I am taking all the overtime shifts I can and will start to once again issue some refunds to all of you. I may not be able to refund you 100% all at once but will try to give you at least a partial refund.

I know I have already asked all of you for more time in the past but all I can do is once again ask for more time, I really don't have a choice right now. It will take me some time to refund all my remaining customers 100% of their money. I cannot provide an estimate of when all these refunds will be complete. You will now get more communication as now I at least have internet again.

I know and understand if some of you will continue to be upset with me, I get it! I would want my money quickly as well if I was the customer. I know what's it's like to be in your shoes but I also thank you for being patient with me.

I'm truly sorry for the hassle I have caused all of you!
Marcio

Hi , I have not received a refund for a pre-order I placed back in June 2013. Can you please provide information on how I can get my refund ? Thank you

Sorry to hear about your situation Marcio. All the best getting back on your feet. You did a great job with SPC and I'm sure whatever you end up doing next will be great as well.

Back