Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any updates??

Not yet ... I have sent Marcio a PM and email, and I haven't heard back. I am not terribly worried as I only had a $60 deposit with him, but I could see some phone calls to credit card companies happening soon if some information doesn't start coming

Last edited:
His account says he's been active on this site just within the past few days and there's still been no action on his part in over a month. I have also contacted him with no response. In my opinion we need to take the next step to getting our refunds. If anyone would like more info about Marcio, here is some info I found.

Youtube: icollect656 - this guy did an interview on him awhile back.

This is another email address for him: [email protected]

I have spoken to Marcio prior to SPC going out of business and he is a stand up guy. The only thing I don't get is the lack of communication.

The lack of communication is quite troublesome. But what type of other routes could we go? I prepaid in full for an item almost half a year ago...

I have sent him a pm to try and find out what is going on. We met on many occassions and like others have said, he was always a man of his word.

I am also on another local forum and trying to find a contact phone #.

Sanjai

K
I have sent him a pm to try and find out what is going on. We met on many occassions and like others have said, he was always a man of his word.

I am also on another local forum and trying to find a contact phone #.

Sanjai

Any help would be greatly appreciated mate.

Last edited:
To all of you,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication on my part and for not getting all the refunds out as of yet. I am terribly sorry and the last thing I wanted was to ruin my name. I am an honest hard working guy who is not out to scam anyone.

I am not one to ever share my personal life online to strangers but I feel this situation is exigent and you all deserve an explanation. You were all truly great customers and made SPC what it was! I never intended to close SPC, ever!

Sometime back in late September my wife decided to divorce me. This came as an absolute shock to me, it was literally out of the blue! Once i found this out my life changed rapidly, I immediately had to change everything about my routine and my life in general. I had to leave my house by the beginning of October, since I did not have enough time to find a place of my own, I ended up sleeping on several friends couches for the last few months. I tried my best to still issues all the refunds I could to my customers but when November came around I still did not have a place to live and was moving from one friends house to another. By this point I no longer had a place to live, I had to close SPC, I had no other choice! Believe it or not I spent the holidays living in a disgusting homeless shelter, it was the worst experience of my life!

I did not have any internet access for the last few months and hence why I could not communicate with all of you. Financially speaking I'm a mess right now. I do have a full time job but after paying my rent, groceries etc the rest of it goes to divorce lawyers so I can try and keep my house still! Having said that, I am taking all the overtime shifts I can and will start to once again issue some refunds to all of you. I may not be able to refund you 100% all at once but will try to give you at least a partial refund.

I know I have already asked all of you for more time in the past but all I can do is once again ask for more time, I really don't have a choice right now. It will take me some time to refund all my remaining customers 100% of their money. I cannot provide an estimate of when all these refunds will be complete. You will now get more communication as now I at least have internet again.

I know and understand if some of you will continue to be upset with me, I get it! I would want my money quickly as well if I was the customer. I know what's it's like to be in your shoes but I also thank you for being patient with me.

I'm truly sorry for the hassle I have caused all of you!
Marcio

As you already know Marcio, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything gets better for you.

Also, for everyone else, Marcio sent me a refund today, so he is good on his word. Just give it time and I hope now that we know what's happening, we can patient for just a little bit longer.

Spidey976: your pm box is full, please pm me with your last name and paypal address.. thanks

Sent the PM m8. Let me know if you dont get it Dude.

Marcio, I am really sorry to hear about everything Dude.... I wish you all the best, and I hope that even though it is so tough right now you end up finding a silver lining sooner rather then later.

See this? This is all we needed. Communication is key, and I totally understand having your life flipped upside down like that dude. We're wishing you all the best here. Sometimes it's just a little too easy to make up our own assumption when we have no idea what is going on.

I emailed you earlier today, you replied and it was much appreciated. Thank you for the update once again and we're wishing you all the best.

Good Luck!

To all of you,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication on my part and for not getting all the refunds out as of yet. I am terribly sorry and the last thing I wanted was to ruin my name. I am an honest hard working guy who is not out to scam anyone.

I am not one to ever share my personal life online to strangers but I feel this situation is exigent and you all deserve an explanation. You were all truly great customers and made SPC what it was! I never intended to close SPC, ever!

Sometime back in late September my wife decided to divorce me. This came as an absolute shock to me, it was literally out of the blue! Once i found this out my life changed rapidly, I immediately had to change everything about my routine and my life in general. I had to leave my house by the beginning of October, since I did not have enough time to find a place of my own, I ended up sleeping on several friends couches for the last few months. I tried my best to still issues all the refunds I could to my customers but when November came around I still did not have a place to live and was moving from one friends house to another. By this point I no longer had a place to live, I had to close SPC, I had no other choice! Believe it or not I spent the holidays living in a disgusting homeless shelter, it was the worst experience of my life!

I did not have any internet access for the last few months and hence why I could not communicate with all of you. Financially speaking I'm a mess right now. I do have a full time job but after paying my rent, groceries etc the rest of it goes to divorce lawyers so I can try and keep my house still! Having said that, I am taking all the overtime shifts I can and will start to once again issue some refunds to all of you. I may not be able to refund you 100% all at once but will try to give you at least a partial refund.

I know I have already asked all of you for more time in the past but all I can do is once again ask for more time, I really don't have a choice right now. It will take me some time to refund all my remaining customers 100% of their money. I cannot provide an estimate of when all these refunds will be complete. You will now get more communication as now I at least have internet again.

I know and understand if some of you will continue to be upset with me, I get it! I would want my money quickly as well if I was the customer. I know what's it's like to be in your shoes but I also thank you for being patient with me.

Marcio

To all of you,

Marcio

Its a thin line between love and hate.All the blood,sweat and tears that you invested in your beloved business and building a home was taken away from you by someone who was supposed to "love" you.She gets to sleep in the bed you paid for, meanwhile you are rubbing shoulders with a bunch of homeless people during the holidays.It's enough to make you completely lose your mind! I say ****** that B**** !! Good luck to you brother, I hope you get your house back and may the next chick you date be a 100 times hotter than that backstabbing "wife".

As you already know Marcio, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything gets better for you.

Also, for everyone else, Marcio sent me a refund today, so he is good on his word. Just give it time and I hope now that we know what's happening, we can patient for just a little bit longer.

Thanks for understanding!

Sent the PM m8. Let me know if you dont get it Dude.

Marcio, I am really sorry to hear about everything Dude.... I wish you all the best, and I hope that even though it is so tough right now you end up finding a silver lining sooner rather then later.

Thank you!

See this? This is all we needed. Communication is key, and I totally understand having your life flipped upside down like that dude. We're wishing you all the best here. Sometimes it's just a little too easy to make up our own assumption when we have no idea what is going on.

I emailed you earlier today, you replied and it was much appreciated. Thank you for the update once again and we're wishing you all the best.

Good Luck!

Really appreciate your understanding! thank you so much!

Its a thin line between love and hate.All the blood,sweat and tears that you invested in your beloved business and building a home was taken away from you by someone who was supposed to "love" you.She gets to sleep in the bed you paid for, meanwhile you are rubbing shoulders with a bunch of homeless people during the holidays.It's enough to make you completely lose your mind! I say ****** that B**** !! Good luck to you brother, I hope you get your house back and may the next chick you date be a 100 times hotter than that backstabbing "wife".

LOL! you've described all of my feelings really well!

It is definitely the toughest time of my life! I had some crazy thoughts going on for a while, especially when I was "homeless" for a while!

Thanks to some amazing friends I am now getting into much better shoes!

Thanks for your kind words and understanding!

I have issued a few more refunds today to some of you who have PM'd me. For the others that also PM'd me, please be patient, I did see your messages and refunds are coming. As I said before, I can't give you an exact time frame right now. I will be more active on the forums now so please post any questions on the thread or PM me.

Thanks guys!

Just recieved my refund. Thank you very much Marcio. I hope that your luck turns around very soon, and that you get everything you deserve.

Received a refund on my pre orders as well. Thanks Marcio.
Wish you the best and I hope everything gets better for you.

Back